18

Emma stood there starring at The Veil not knowing how she is going to destroy it.

"Can I do magic?" Emma wondered. She could apparate but that's easy in a way. "Off to Olivannders, I'll be back." And with that Emma apparated to Diagon Alley.

"Now let's not get caught Emma." She mumbled to herself.

****

Emma appeared in Diagon Alley which was thankfully not crowded. She scurried through the street under the invisibility cloak and headed down to Olivannders.

Emma went through the door and was in the shop. She looked around for her old wand maybe being there would be a spare.

But after a couple minutes of looking she ran out of patience. "I'll just take this." She tried to grab at a wand.
"I'll just take this one." She tried again.

After about the 20th time trying she finally got it. And then something funny happened to the wand.

It turned into a ghostly wand.
(A/N: I'm making this up idk sorry this probably sucks)

"Fuck yeah." Emma gave the wand a whoosh and it worked.

"The wand chooses the Wizard but I've never heard of it choosing a ghost." She said to herself.

*****

Back at the Department of Mysteries Emma floated dumbfounded on how to get rid of The Veil.

Every charm and spell she used just didn't work.
"What if I kill you?" Emma said with a thought.