53

Fred was led to Emma's room to see it empty. "Where the hell is she?" He says to the healer looks alarmed "I don't know she was just hear a minute ago!"

"What kind of sick joke is this!" Fred screams. "It's not a prank!" The man screams back.

Then they hear a click. And out walks Emma from the bathroom. "There's no more toilet paper, you should fucking fix that."

Emma looked puzzled at the healer and Fred who were just starring at her.

"Y-you were dead!" The healer screamed. "No I wasn't I was just sleeping?" Emma said more like a question.

"No your family found you dead in the bathroom! And I checked your pulse!" The healer yelled.

Emma covered her ears "whoa stop fucking screaming dude my ears!"

After the man stops she starts again.

"I went home, locked the bathroom door, took a shit and took some sleeping medicine and that's all I remember so why the fuck am I in the hospital pronounced dead!?" She explained.

"I don't know." The man said.

"Fred are you alright?" Emma asked worried about Fred who hadn't said anything.

"You were dead, I didn't even say goodbye." Fred stuttered out.

Then Fred runs up to Emma and scoops her into a kiss, catching her off guard.

"Don't ever fucking leave me again!" Fred kisses her again. And this time Emma accepts.

A/N: holy shit balls I'm having an imagination flow or whatever. So like be prepared new stories and updates are on its way.