15

Everyone just looked at Emma like she had three heads. "It was just an idea." She mumbled.

"It could work." Hermione spoke up.
"If someone could get it over you and turn back correctly it would work but I don't know what would happen to you though."

Emma stared at the Weasley family. They looked so happy with Fred back and Emma was determined to give them back to them. "I'll do it."

"No you won't!" Fred argued "Fred you have a family that misses you everyday I don't, and if I could do this for you guys I will!" Emma fights back.

"But I could loose you!" Fred says
"If it works come and find me then." She says before she even realizes.

"But."
"No buts Fred." Emma cuts him off.

"Hermione when can we do this?"

*****

"Now you know you cannot be seen or this won't work!" Hermione sternly said to Emma. "Yes I know."

"You have the cloak right?" Harry added.
Emma shook her head "I can't take it. It's too precious for you. What if I fail then it will be lost for ever."

It was Harry's turn to shake his head "you won't fail now take it." He thrusted his  cloak at her.
(Get your head out of the gutter)

"I can't." Emma didn't take it. "It's something of your parents to remember them by. I will not take that!"

"Fine." Harry said.
Fred walked up to Emma who had the time turner around her. "Please be safe."

"I will." She said.
"You know this isn't safe."
"But when do you play it safe Mr. Weasley?" Emma said
"When it comes to people I care about I do." Fred looked into her eyes.

"What if I loose you?" He asks with worry.
"Then I truly become the forgotten ghost, but importantly I let down your family."