45

In each room was 4 beds each. The lupin family got one room, Harry, Hermione, Ginny and Sirius in another, then it was Bill, Charlie, George, Fred and Caraline. They would share a bed. Then the last 
room would be for Molly and Arthur, and Percy.

Once everyone was settled Molly started cooking dinner. Remus and Sirius were bickering and telling stories of when they were young in school.

"Did I ever tell you about how your mother found out the One Eye Witch passage before your father, Remus and I had?" Sirius laughed. Emma sat down next to Tonks who sat next to Remus with teddy in his arms. Harry smiled at the mention of his parents.

During the story Emma couldn't help but stare at Sirius's hands. They just shook.

"Dinner!" Molly called. Everyone got up Except Remus and Sirius.

"I'll be right over okay." Remus assured his daughter. Emma nodded but kept trying to ease drop.

Little did she know that Sirius and Remus were discussing Sirius's hand shaking.
"I thought you quit?"Remus questioned quietly.
"I haven't been able to contact her in a while Moony I'm scared what if -"

"I'm gonna have to interrupt you right there." Remus said. "She promised she wouldn't she's okay. I promise."

"I just have a feeling like when we were little. Something is wrong I can just tell."

Emma listened in but had no clue who they were talking about? Is Remus cheating? Does Sirius do drugs? Who is this chick their talking about? All these questions raced through Emma head making her nausea and black fill her eye sight, making her collapse.

"Emma!"