24

Once Emma was all caught up on what was Dumbledores original plan she was all set to time travel again.

"Are you ready Miss Summers?" Dumbledore asked
"I'm ready." She nodded
"Well I wish good luck."

Emma had the cloak put on her with the time turner. And then poof.

She was gone once again.

****

Emma landed dizzily "I can never get used to this." She looked around and floated around. She saw that Umbridge had totally taken over. She heard screaming so she went to find it.

She saw the twins setting off fire works and leaving. She smiled. It was amazing to see Fred alive and happy again.
"I will save you Fred." She promised quietly to her self.

She saw Harry and Hermione get caught by Draco. "Blonde bimbo." She shot him a knock back jinx.

The gang ran and so did Emma she was gonna protect all of them.

She apparated to the department of mysteries and back to the Veil. She sighed "thank goodness for being broken still. She sent the killing curse at it again just for safe measures.

She saw the gang run in getting all captured by death eaters. She stunned Belatrix. The witch fell back releasing Neville Longbottom. And the fighting has began. Emma raced towards Sirius Black careful not to get hit by a person and have the cloak knocked off.

She stood in front of the man when Belatrix sent the killing curse his way. Emma some how managed to block him.

The Deatheater looked confused. Emma sent another knock back jinx making her run because Harry went after her. "No Harry!" Sirius yelled.

Remus grabbed Sirius thankfully and apparated him out of there. Emma smiled all was okay. Then she remembered Harry.

She floated as fast as she could to see Harry fighting Voldemort.
Wow Voldemort is boldemort. He has no shame in trying to kill the poor boy.

Emma see's Dumbledore enter the scene.
Voldemort goes away and Dumbledore checks on Harry.

He's okay. Well as okay as you can be for Voldemort just possessing your body.