38

"Ompf!" Fred groaned as he landing unsteadily on his feet. He shook his head to see Emma pointing her wand at him.

"Don't even think about it Weasley." Emma said quite scarily.
Fred put his hands up in surrender. "Emma let's not do this. Let's just go home."

Emma shook her head "no. Not until I figure out what's going on in the future."

Fred furrowed his eye brows in confusion "you can't do that."
"Yes I can I just did!"
"No Emma seriously you can't do that! Time turners only go back in time."

Emma slightly lowered her wand.
"Are you fucking kidding!" Emma swore. She cursed out loud clearly frustrated.

"Emma.." Fred slowly said with a fear in his eyes. Emma ignored him as she continued to think not noticing her surroundings.
"Emma!" Fred said again. Still nothing could grab the witch's attention.

"Emma!!!" He yelled snapping Emma out of thought. She whipped around to see the Marauders in their Animagus forms and Remus as a werewolf coming toward them.

"Ah shit."
"Run!"

The two took of running through the Forbidden Forest. Remus hot on their butts. The other three were close too.

They came into the clearing of the school. They ran up the hill with Remus closing in on them. They almost made it to the schools door when suddenly Emma felt a sharp tug.

"Fred!"