8

Months passed and Emma allowed only Fred in her corridor. The two ghost got closer and closer and  Emma felt almost whole again.

"Say Fred." Emma asked
"Mhmm." He hummed in response.
"Do you think we could go home. Like I get that were dead but I just want to see my house again." Emma confessed.

"I don't know Em but I've been thinking that too. I want to see my house and how my family is holding up. Last I heard it wasn't too good. I've talked to Hermoine cause she came back, but she said their not okay."

"I'm sorry Fred." Emma apologized.
"It's not your fault." He said grabbing her hand the best he could.

"Another question." Emma started
"Please donate 12 sickles to continue this call." Fred joked. Emma laughed "haha but seriously. Do you think we could ever cross over like is it too late? Are we stuck as ghost forever?"

Fred looked puzzled "I have not clue but I do know somebody or somebody's painting we could ask." Fred grinned he infamous mischievous grin. "Fred." Emma warned in a joking tone.

"Dumbledore?" Emma questioned Fred's logic as the old headmaster was sleeping peacefully in his chair. Well his painting was at least.

"Why not he was the best thing to happen to Hogwarts and you know it." Fred grinned.
"Okay okay just saying!" Emma agreed.

After minutes of pondering and countless times of trying to wake up Dumbledores painting. The two sat well floated very puzzled on how to wake him up.

"I knew old people liked to sleep but I didn't think this much."
"Fred!"
"What?"
"Never mind" Emma grinned while shaking her head back and forth.