10

"So that's the plan? Aren't muggles going to freak when they see us?" Fred questioned. "No Fred your not understanding me. I asked around ghost can't be seen by muggles. So we're good."
Emma beamed

"But what about your house?" Fred asked quietly. "I'll just go at night. Then I'll go to your house okay?" Emma said

"Of course, even ghost are welcomed at the Burrow." Fred hugged Emma.

*****

It was about 1:45 am when Emma arrived at her old home. If you could even call it that. It was a shitty excuse for a home.

Emma floated right through the door and into the main area. To the right the marble blue stairs up to the Ballroom area. And to the left identical staircase up to the second floor bedrooms. It wasn't the biggest manor but it wasn't exactly small. It only had 26 rooms.

Emma floated through a door that lead to the dining room where dinner would have been served. They to the left was the bathroom and to the right the magnificent kitchen.
***
Emma toured through the whole downstairs and then she defended up the left staircase up to the bedrooms. First bedroom she met was the guest and the house elves. Then down the hallway around the corner was her sisters room. She floated into her sisters room to see it empty but still filled with some of her stuff.

Then back out into the hallway Emma went to the next bedroom. Her own. She decided to peek in their last. She went straight down towards her parents. She floated in to see them sleeping peacefully. She looked at all the pictures and noticed all the ones she was in. Which was few. We're gone and the family portrait, Emma was cut out of it.

Emma muffled a dry sob and left the room in shambles. She burst through her old room to see everything was packed up. Everything she once owned was packed with the words written on the boxes "Burn"