79

Three weeks later and after settling in Fred was getting antsy and Emma couldn't figure out why.

"Stop shaking! We're only going to the Burrow, jeez it's not like your going to die." Emma teased.

"Been there done that love." Fred retorted.

Apparating to the Burrow the couple suddenly hears screams from the house.

"Ronald Weasley!" They heard Mollys voice ring out.
"Well at least it wasn't me this time." Fred grinned earning a sight smack to he shoulder as Emma just snorted at him.

Walking in they saw Molly scolding Ron while Hermione stood back with a sheepish smile.

"What happened?" Fred asked his father who just jumped not realising one of his sons had arrived.

"Ron and Hermione are expecting." Arthur said in amusement as he watched his wife release all hell on their son and daughter (almost) in law.

"Expecting what?" Fred asked clearly confused.
"That's it in leaving you for one of your other brothers, Arthur got any smart sons?" Emma asked.

"Well um. We have Ginny." Arthur winked and walked away leaving Emma dying of laughter and Fred standing there really confused and kinda hurt.

"And to think I was going to surprise you." Fred crossed his arms.

Going on her tippy toes Emma placed a kiss on Fred's nose. "You mean prank me? I love you dearly but I'm not stupid Fred."

"No I mean actually surprise you." Fred got all serious. Emma fumbled with her hands "Well go ahead and surprise me then." Emma asked.

Grabbing her hand Fred dragged Emma out of the Burrow and down a few fields where a tiny beat up shack was seen.

"Fred what's this?" Emma asked confused.
"It's where George and I use to play and prepare pranks." Fred said looking in awe at his old childhood play place.

"Emma I have been in love with you since I saw you as a ghost when we both were dead. I love everything about you. From your nose to your feet to your hair to your stomach. I love all the memories we have created and are in the making of. I made a promise to you and I vow to keep it." Fred took a breath.

"Emma Summers will you marry me?" Fred asked as he got down on one knee.