Chapter 50: The Five Kage Summit Pt. 2

Nue's POV

"First, I have to take care of these guard dogs." I said, glancing at all the samurai. Using my speed, I went past all of them, killing them all with my wings and tails.

"Stop her!"

"She's too fast!"

I smirked as I grabbed a samurai's head and ripped it off their body. I raised the head over my mouth, tasting the blood that ran from the end."Delicious! So very delicious!" I threw the head away, then looked at the Raikage.

"I want more," I took a step forward, slowly approaching the Raikage. "More blood. More power. Give me more!" I shouted before darting towards him. I tackled him to the ground and sat on his stomach. I smashed both of my fist onto his chest, making him cough up blood.

I smirked at his reaction and kept pounding my fist onto his chest. "Lord Raikage!" The sensory type ninja called out in worry. Blood got on my face and clothes as I started punching the Raikage with both hands.

Karin's POV

I'm scared just looking at her. Her chakra level is through the roof. It's also cold and dark. What's happened to her? This... isn't the Nue I know. The Nue I know doesn't normally act like this. What's happened to her? Who is she?

Nue's POV

"You little brat!" The Raikage punched me in the face, sending me flying away from him. I did a backlip and kicked off the wall, dashing towards Sasuke, stopping by his side. I stood on my hands and feet as I smirked at the samurai.

"The fun has just begun." I said as some samurai were still living. I was about to attack until one of them suddenly caught fire. But the flames were black just like when Team Taka and I fought the Eight-Tails. I glanced at Sasuke as I noticed his Mangekyo Sharingan was activated.

'His eye is bleeding. Is that supposed to happen?' I thought as I noticed his Susanoo ribcage was activated as well. "Sasuke, behind you!" I warned. "Lateral Bolt of Pain!" The Raikage was quickly behind Sasuke, getting ready to strike.

I was too slow to protect him as I thought it was over. But I was wrong again when the black flames surrounded the ribcage. "Don't underestimate the Raikage!"

I gasped as the Raikage struck Sasuke, sacrificing his own arm. "Sasuke!" I called as he slid across the ground before coughing up blood. I panicked when the Raikage wasn't done yet as he was about to slam his attack on Sasuke as he was down.

"You're finished now! Guillotine Drop!"

"Inferno Style: Flame Control!"

The black flames surrounded Sasuke's body to prevent the Raikage from striking again. Just when the Raikage was about to clash, sand quickly got in between the two ninjas. "This is...!" I trailed off when I recognized where the sand came from immediately.

While the sand separated the Raikage from Sasuke, I took this opportunity to kick the Raikage away from Sasuke. "Are you okay?" I asked, helping him up. "Gaara of the Sand." Sasuke grunted as I helped him up.

"Reinforcements." I informed him as I felt my power from the Raikage fading. "My time's up already? But it hasn't even been that long. It should've lasted for at least another hour." I said, my eyes changing back to red.

"All you samurai stay back. This is a problem fro the Shinobi World. There is no need to become casualties." Gaara announced. "Why do you interfere, Kazekage? Your answer will determine your punishment." The Raikage mentioned.

"If you had continued with the attack, the black flames would have further injured you. Besides, I wish to speak to Sasuke Uchiha and Nue Houjuu." Gaara explained. "There is nothing we need to talk about." I said, coldly as I pulled Sasuke's arm over my neck and held his waist.