Chapter 33: The Toughest Battle, Even For Nue

I later woke up after about an hour. "Tobi?" I called, sitting up. I looked around, noticing he wasn't in the room. "Hmm..." I noticed it was still light outside. "I need something to do." I mumbled before smirking.

I grabbed some of my weapons, then headed to the Cloud Village. "I'm sure Tobi wouldn't mind if I stepped out for a bit." I said to myself. 

I flew over the village, trying to spot Team Pain-In-My-Ass. I looked over as I heard a crash. "So, that's where they are." I mumbled to myself. I flew towards the battlefield and spotted Killer B with Team Pain-In-My-Ass.

Sorry. Team Taka.

I don't think I've seen Killer B since he was a kid. We got along as kids, but his rapping needed some work. Hopefully, it's improved over the years. 

I spotted Killer B as he started rapping, looking through the hole of the Executioner's Blade. "Stop joking around!" Jugo yelled at Killer Bee as he charged at him. Killer B put his head through the hole of the sword and began swinging it around like it was a hula-hoop.

The handle hit Jugo in the neck and Killer B kept twirling the blade around. What surprised was that he didn't cut his head off. I watched as Jugo grabbed the handle, lifted the sword off Killer Bee's head, and aimed to punch him.

Unfortunately, that didn't work. I rolled my eyes, knowing that wouldn't have worked. Killer B started rapping again, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. He stopped abruptly.

"Bit my tongue." He mentioned. "What's up with this guy? He's completely crazy, but he still managed to take down Jugo." Karin said. "Not to mention, he blocked Suigetsu's attack." I added as I floated down to them. "You made me bite my tongue, fools." Killer Bee said.

"Fool?" I repeated with a raised brow. "Nue, what are you doing here?" Suigetsu asked. "I got bored." I said as Killer B threw Jugo over to us, landing in front of Sasuke. "You alright?" Karin asked him. Jugo nodded his head and said, "Yeah."

"Well, it looks like your rapping's certainly improved, Killer B." I said, walking over to him. "Yo, yo! My dudette has arrived!" Killer B said.

"Just call me by my name, B." I said, moving my wings and tails a little. I looked at Team Taka and waved my hand at them, telling them to hold off and stay where they were. "How ya been?" Killer B asked as he held me in a bear hug.

"I've been okay. I see you've gotten a bit stronger... and taller." I mentioned. He let me go and I dusted my clothes off. "Listen, I'm sorry we can't catch up on a few things, but there's something I need you to do for me." I said.

"Sure! Anything for my main girl!" He said, posing. "I need you to surrender so I can capture you." I said. "Capture me?" B repeated.

"It's a long story. So, will you give up for me?"

"No way, Jose! You know I don't give up without a fight!"

"I understand. Then, I guess that means we have to fight."

"Why do we have to fight, yo?"

"You wouldn't understand if I told you." 

"Hit me with your best shot."

"Two words: Akatsuki and orders."

"I see... So, it's gonna be like that, huh?"

"I'm sorry, old friend."

I took a few steps back from him and aimed my gun at him. "It didn't had to be this way, Nue." Killer B said. "Yes... It did. Try not to hold back." I replied. "Wouldn't dream of it." He replied, smiling. I smiled back and shot at him, but he dodged my bullets.