《 26 》

Hye Soo's pov

“A-are you serious?” Suga gaped.

“Under these conditions,” I cleared my throat, “I need to have my own, separate room and possibly bathroom, time to myself to study and complete homework, a ride anywhere at any time, and a bunch. Of. Study. Snacks. Maybe even all.” I knew the last one would trip them up. I figured throw that in there to see if they would kick me out.

Did I want to stay in an apartment with seven of the opposite gender? Not to mention that one hates me, and that they're all famous? Obviously not, it was too overwhelming. But the fact that my brother was the one to propose this idea… that got me thinking. I can't disobey him, that's just how I am.

So the only other solution? Get them to kick me out. And this is just the start. They say you get to see the other side of people when you live with them…

“That's fine, just take Taehyung’s stash,” Jimin chimed.

“What?! No!” Taehyung and Jungkook shouted simultaneously. Taehyung blinked at him as the younger of the two grinned mischievously.

“Here. I'll offer to share the stash. But no stealing or taking it all. It's still MY stash y’know,” Taehyung compromised.

“Uh, no, I don't know because we all steal and take all of it. It's no longer yours, it's OURS. Sorry not sorry,” Suga shrugged nonchalantly. I swear I was laughing a little too hard.

“Hey~ I bought those with money,” Taehyung whined.

“Yeah, and we ate those for free,” Jin commented. Smart, very smart.

“Well, I'm gonna need my OWN stash and I WILL kill anyone who touches it,” I smiled sweetly.

Silence fell over the table for a moment. “I don't think she's kidding, guys,” Jungkook finally broke the silence, though I detected a little fear in his voice.

“Ok, well, anything else, princess?” Suga asked. His tone hinted that his comment wasn't sarcasm, yet his expression said it was.

“One last thing,” I looked at Rap Monster desperately, “I need a tutor.”

He giggled at my last request, although everyone else seemed to have seen this coming. “Sure thing. Be prepared though, I can be quite strict at times.”

“Ok, well, other than that, there should be nothing,” I said.

“Mkay. Let's go, I'll take you home to bring your stuff over,” Ho Seok stood up from the table and stretched a bit. He smiled cheerfully and gestured towards the front door with his head.

“W-Wait, I'm moving in NOW?!”

“Why not? Unless you'd rather wait a day. We can totally just stalk you the entire day tomorrow,” he replied.

“Uhh, what Ho Seok hyung meant was that we'll make sure you're safe if you choose to move in tomorrow instead,” Jimin reassured.

“I'll give you the entire car ride to make a choice,” Ho Seok started, “Either way, I'll be taking you home.”

“Can I come with?” Taehyung raised his hand like a kid.

“Why would you need to go? Just stay here and help me clean up,” Jin said.

“Hey, is that why you volunteered to take her home, hyung? To avoid cleaning?” Jungkook whined.

Ho Seok shrugged flauntingly. “Maybe.”

“Man, I should've done that,” Suga mumbled under his breath, but it was loud enough for the entire table to hear.

Jin tried to speak in a way that was supposed to be the perfect volume for everyone else but me to hear. But he failed. “Guys, stop, you'll make her feel bad,” he said. Too late, I thought to myself.

“Ready to go?” Ho Seok whispered to me. I just nodded in response and walked to the front door. Man, this is gonna be a looooong car ride.

~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. The next one should come out before September (if I don't die). I've been pretty busy lately, so sorry for the infrequent updates :/