《 6 》

A/N:

Helllooooo!! So I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the support I've been getting I feel like such a happy potato :').

Also sorry I've been updating less and less it cuz of school STUPID SCHOOL DHHSKCKW

~~~~~

I woke up regretting life. There was only 3 hours until I had to leave, but I didn't feel like getting out of bed, or even eating. Scratch that. Of course I feel like eating. Hey, food is the best thing I have. Or... have enough of. I groaned and curled myself up into a burrito, then accidentally rolled off the bed. Literally. Pain vibrated through my body after my funny bone hit the edge of the bed. I rubbed my elbow while lying on the soft yet itchy carpet.

Suddenly, an explosion of beautiful noise and sounds filled the room. "BANG BANG BANG! BANG BANG BANG! BANGYA BANGYA BANGYA! BANG BANG BANG! (Big Bang's "Bang Bang Bang")" I winced while hopping on one leg to get to my phone.

"Hello?" I moaned through the phone. I was too stupid to check who the caller ID was.

"Hye Soo? You ok? You sound tired... and in pain," the voice said.

"Who are you?" I asked, still a hit of pain in my voice.

"Um... did you not see the caller ID? Wait, did you take me off your contacts? 3 years. We didn't talk for like 3 years because I was too busy training but I'm off your contacts list? Seriously?"

I stared off into space until the idea of actually checking the caller ID at that moment struck me. Wow I'm so smart. "Kooks *DON'T PICK UP!!!*" it read. Oops. Sorry past self, that didn't work out, huh?

"What do you want, Kooks don't pick up?" I closed my eyes and bit my lip hard as a wave of realization and regret washed over me. I've thought I would never find someone so stupid. Well I just did. And it was myself. My eyes fluttered open and I sucked in a lot of air. "I mean," my tone was awkwardly sweet, "can I help you with anything?"

"Jungkook-ah, what are you doing?" My eyes shot open and I nearly dropped the phone on my foot. The voice made me fragile and I felt as if I couldn't breathe. Out of panic, I quickly hung up and sat myself on the edge of my bed, taking in deep breaths. Man, if it's like this through just a phone call, how am I gonna survive today?

"BANG BANG BANG! BANG BANG BANG! BANGYA BANGYA BANGYA! BANG BANG BANG!" my phone sang again. This time, I actually checked to see who was calling.

"Helllooooo? Flower girl?" I picked up, trying to sound quite cheerful.

"I told you to stop calling me that! But it doesn't matter because I'm too excited to be mad! Are you ready to go? 'Cause if you are maybe we can meet up and hang out for a while before we leave for the concert!" Hye Jung sounded really cheerful and excited. On top of that, it just seemed as if she couldn't stop laughing.

I sighed. "I'll head over in a bit. Happy birthday, by the way."

"Ooh thanks! But really?! Ok then, let me get the house ready hehe! See yaaaaa~" I heard a click through the phone. Yep. Way too cheerful.

I got up and did the usual morning routine, while running around the house, wondering what I need to go to a concert. After about a half an hour to an hour, I was searching for a taxi, too lazy to run to Hye Jung's house. Once I got her house, a gigantic smile made it obvious that she was excited for whatever was going to happen. I turned the corners of my mouth up so that I would seem just as estatic, but I would be lying if I said it wasn't fake.

After what felt like 5 minutes, apparently 3 hours had passed by and we were standing in a long line of fans, all wearing or holding things related to BTS: BTS sweaters, BTS fans,  BTS headbands, and more. Hye Jung was, of course, wearing her J-Hope dress with a pair of converse high tops that had the words BTS plastered all over them. I, myself, had an oversized V sweater and a pair of shorts on. My hair was curled --- which it rarely ever is in the first place --- and pulled inand fake glasses dressed my face. I was hoping I would look even a slight bit different.

The closer and closer we got to the entrance, the more anxious I felt. Once they asked for our tickets, I turned to Hye Jung. "Ok, have fun! I'm gonna go now, bye!" I tried to make a run for it, but she caught my arm and wore an annoyed expression.

"C'mon, it won't be any fun without you! Don't you want me to have the best birthday ever?" she whined.

"I can call No Eul sunbae for you?" I smiled that please-say-ok smile. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

"Hye Soo, pleeeease. It's the flower girl's, or should I say birthday girl's wish." She batted her eyes cutely and folded her hands together.

"Fine," I muttered.

Hye Jung's smiled grew. "Yes!" she celebrated alone. Then she pouted with her eyebrows clashed. "But you're a big BTS fan, anyway. So I'm not sure why you're acting like this."

I let out a deep sigh as the man managing our tickets let us through. We followed other fans to a vast area where there was a table set up for the fan even and signing. Maybe, it's because I don't want to see a certain someone on this particular day, Hye Jung.