《 9 》

Although I had the best seats in the concert area, I ached for a seat. For the past half an hour, we stood there, with lightsticks, water bottles, phones, selfie sticks, and food. My legs cried to sit somewhere, and I just wanted the concert to start already.

After 5 minutes of complaining to Hye Jung, the stage started to make a noise that shut everyone for a split second. The next second, screams could be heard everyone, including mine. A video clip was shown, and everyone screamed as they saw their bias. Of course, I couldn't help but do the same.

When the video clip ended, the members came out and started dancing to Fire. Shivers ran down my arms, allowing goosebumps to peek up. Sweat dripped down my forehead from jumping and screaming like a maniac. My heart was touched to hear the large crowd sing along to the song that my brother performs with his band. My brother…

I stopped jumping when I realized my eyes focused mainly on him. He looked… tired. Tired, sleep deprived, exhausted… and happy. A weird feeling twisted my stomach and made me clutch my stomach.

“Omo, Hye Soo-ah, are you okay? Do you need to leave?” Hye Jung put her arm around me and looked at me worriedly.

“Nah, I'm alright,” I smiled and got back up. By then, the performance ended and the members prepared to speak to us.

“2, 3 hello we are BTS!” the 7 yelled in unison.

“Hi! I am your hope, J-Hope, and are you all having fuuuuuun~?” J-Hope wiggled his arms and did a cute little dance that ended with a finger heart, which earned a scream in response. I smiled to myself and let out a small laugh. He used to do that to cheer me up all the time.

“Hello everyone~ I am V, and I'll make sure you have a great night tonight,” he winked, making the crowd scream. I would be lying if I said I didn't scream either.

“Hello, I'm the golden maknae, Jungkook! I'll try my best to make you satisfied tonight,” he smiled shyly and waved. The screams from the crowd were no joke. Wow, since when did Kookie kill fangirls and fanboys, too?

“Hey, I'm Suga,” the boy bowed in a cool way that I didn't know was possible. So short and simple but so much meaning… nope maybe not.

“Hello~ I'm the eldest member, and the most handsome one, Jin!” his smile caused the audience to go crazy and within seconds, the crowd screamed his name. “Sorry I couldn't make it to half of the fan meet, something came up suddenly, but you'd understand right?” The crowd erupted into screams and head nods, as well as a chant saying, “It's ok! It's ok!”

“Hellooooo, I am Jimin!” Jimin attempted to say in English. His  accent made the fans squeal.

“Hey everyone! I'm Rap Monster, the leader of BTS and thank you for coming!” Once again, I crowd cried because of his dimpled smile.

~~~~~

The concert was nearly over, and my voice was raspy to the point where it hurt to talk. The members were gathered at the front of the stage.

“Guess what, everyone, today’s a special day!” Jin laughed as he announced.

“Hmm, does anyone know what day it is?” V asked the audience. February 18… my hand shot up without me knowing. Unlike the others, I didn't have a spasm but my hand just stood there and didn't move. My expression was somewhat serious compared to others.

V looked around the front of the stage when his eyes landed on me. He smiled and squatted in front of me.

“Let's see if my future girlfriend will know,” V whispered to me, pulling the microphone far away from us, then bringing it back. “Alright, what's your answer?”