Chapter 48

A ball of anxiety grew inside of me as Harry walked in with a glass of water in his hand. He sat down with a small smile on his face and handed me the water.

"T-thank you..." I smiled small,trying not to cry in panic of anxiety. I could feel the tears in my years burn in a try to get out from my eyes. I closed them slightly and drank the whole glass.
"Well you needed that..."he chuckled and kissed the side of my head.

"H-Harry I need to tell you something" I sobbed and looked up to him from the glass. He furrowed his eyebrows and nodded slowly.

"Okay...what?" He smiled and stroke my back. I grabbed the pills and placed it in his lap. His eyes looked down on the map of pills and raised his eyebrow.
"What does this mean?" He chuckled and held them up.

"I-I wasn't on my pills when we had sex..." I looked him in the eyes but nothing really changed in his.

"What do you mean?" He sighed and tilted his head.

"Harry we had unprotected sex and you came in me! And I feel ill!" His eyebrows furrowed together even more as he were thinking. Suddenly his face expression turned into a blank one and his small smile faded.

"Are you?" I shook my head fast and sobbed.

"I don't know" his eyes were widen and his hand held onto mine tight.

"I like kids" he shrugged and bite down his lip. I chuckled at his random but adorable sentence and shook my head.

"Harry I am 20 and you're 23...are we even ready? We have been together for like...3 months" I sobbed and bit into my thumb nail. He just looked at me very confused but very concentrated and with a involving feeling to it.

"It's your body babe" he smiled.
"I can't sit here and choose over you" he shook his head and kissed my hand. I smiled small and chuckled at his adorable thinking.

"Maybe we should get a pregnancy test? Aaand...see afterwards?" Harry nodded and kissed my lips softly.
I knew what I had to do and I knew I wouldn't like it and I knew Harry would probably hate me for it but I just couldn't.

"I can go get it? I mean,you're tired now and-" I giggled at him and kissed him again,putting my hand to his chest and pressing him backwards down on the bed.

"Tomorrow honey,please?" I chuckled and laid down behind next to him.

"Oh" he nodded and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I didn't want this to start something bad and end all the good we had. Hopefully I am not pregnant and hopefully Harry wouldn't leave me.
Peacefully I fell asleep in Harry's arms.

...
When I woke up there wasn't a new day,nor was it early,it was midnight and Harry wasn't in the bed like how I last saw him. I whined and rubbed my eyes.

"Harry?" I sighed and sat up on the edge of my bed. Suddenly the door opened in the hallways and i fast walked back there.

In the hallway Harry was taking of his jacket and shoes properly as he held onto something small. I chuckled and walked up to him.

"Harry what are you up to?" He looked at me and then down in his head while fisting into the thing harder.

"I got you a pregnancy test" I opened up my mouth to talk but closed it and instead crossed my arms.

"Uh...okay" I nodded and furrowed my eyebrows
"Okay Uhm...you want me to take it now?" Harry looked up and fast nodded while walking towards me and held out the test.

"If you didn't mind I took your car..." I widen my eyebrows and gasped.
"I know I shouldn't drive because it's not safe for me but I had to!" I closed my mouth and gave him a soft smile and a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"It's okay...I'll go take the test,you can wait outside the bathroom" he agreed happily and walked after me.
I walked into the bathroom slowly and closed the door and locked it behind me with my shaking hands.

I didn't know what to expect while taking the test and while waiting for the test to clear up. I just stood there looking at myself in the mirror and towards the door while thinking of Harry. Just the fact that he ran out this late to get a test made me think he would be happy and that he was excited but that wasn't the case for me.

I breath out and far grabbed the test and looked down on it. Confused and wonder grew over my face as I looked down on the white stick. With furrowed eyebrows I unlocked the door and walked out standing in front of Harry.

"So?..."

"I'm...not pregnant" I shook my head and looked up to Harry. Harry didn't say anything,he were quiet and that made me very nervous. I did not want him to be disappointed.

"Then I want you to go to the doctor if this continues..." he nodded calm and kissed the corner of my mouth. I sighed out and looked up at hums

"Harry are you disappointed?" I gulped. He let out a small chuckle and shook his head.

"Please don't worry about that,I want you to be okay now and that's all" I gave him a weak smile and sighed out.

"How are you feeling?" I hugged him tightly and stroke his back.

"Don't be mad yeah? The lady by the desk accidentally touched my had while giving me the pregnancy test and I pushed her hand away and I asked for liquor to wash my hands with" I couldn't help but chuckle as I imagined the scene in my head.

"I'm absolutely not mad about that" I shook my head and kissed his neck.
After a long cuddle just standing outside the bathroom we went back to the bedroom with hope that the feelings and pains would go away naturally. I could tell Harry were worried but I thought there wasn't anything to be scared and worried about.