Chapter 31

Please comment as much as you Can!

-

After the lovely shower we both stepped out and decided to just snuggle up in front of the tv to watch a movie.
Harry of course wanted to watch the notebook again to show me how good he could play of the characters lines and I just couldn't help but to giggle at all the specific lines he said.

"I am just a girl sta-"

"Harry...It starts getting late maybe you should contact your mother or Robin?" Harry just frowned and looked back at the tv.

"Standing in front of a bo-"

"Harry listen to me...Your mother and Robin can be wo-"

"Boy asking hi-"

"Harry lis-" Harry let out a loud groan before he pushed me away from his chest and stood up,leaving me in shook.

"I AM 23 I CAN BE OUT LATE WITHOUT MY MOTHER OR ROBIN BEING WORRIED!" I could see tears in his eyes and I could feel tears in my own eyes.

"H-Harry I just...I-I care about you" I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up and slowly walked up to him and held my hand out to place it on his arm but he were way to fast.

His palm slapped away my arm,making me gasp in pain. It really did hurt and it made a red mark on my arm.
The room went quiet and we both looked down on my arm. I didn't know how to act anymore and I had no idea what to say,I gotta admit I was a bit scared.

"Y-your mom c-"

"MOM MOM MOM I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" With the last word of that sentence he pushed me back making me land right in front of the couch on the ground. Leaving em speechless and with tears on my cheeks.

"A-Alli I Uhm..g-god" he stuttered and ran his hand through his hair rad and shook his head fast in a realisation of what he just had done.

"Y-you...you should go home..." I mumbled just looking down in my lap.

"Y-yeah I Uhm...I'm sorry.." He mumbled and bite his lip really really hard making some blood pop up from the pink lips of his. His hand flew up and punched himself in the head while a deep frown left him.

"Jump in the car I'll drive you....oh and...step one" I mumbled coldly,not even looking up at him. I stood up and walked pass him.

As I walked I could feel a horrible pain inside of my left leg. I whined small but tried to hide it. I grabbed my keys fast and got my shoes on,not even bothering to get my jacket.
Harry walked quietly after me all the way to the car.
This time Harry jumped into the back of my car and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride there.

Finally we reached Harry's house and honestly I just wanted him to get inside of the house so I could get some space.

"Alli...I-I-"

"Your mom is by the door...Go now"  I mumbled and looked dow o the wheel.
Harry didn't say anything he just got out of the car and slowly walked up to his mother by the door. As fast as he reached her I broke down in tears.

My arm were all blue and my leg hurt like never before. I couldn't believe Harry actually did this to me,I thought he felt like he were in control around me but I guess I were wrong.

Suddenly a knock on my car door filled my ears and when I looked up Anne stood there with a worried look on her face. Her eyes slowly swimmed down to my arm. Her eyes widen and turned over to Harry.

"Harry what have you done?!" Harry were bursting out his eyes in panic while looking at his angry mother.
"NEVER hit someone Harry!"

"M-mom I d-didn't mean to!" I could hear Harry's voice break. It truly broke my heart but I couldn't really move because I didn't know what to do or how to feel.

"No Harry you just hit this innocent girl!" Harry shouted and pointed to me. Suddenly Harry got up from the ground in a very unsteady motion.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his action and tilted my head. Suddenly Harry bursted down even harder this time harry held his hand onto his throat and fast fell down to the ground against the door and that was when I realised what was going on. He had a panic attack.

Anne fast walked over to Harry and I ran out from my car. My leg was hurting but I did not care abit.

"Harry!...Harry calm down please!" Anne tried and laid her hand in his shoulder but he just pushed it away.

"Harry...Baby.." I whispered as I grabbed onto his hand before he could hit himself.
"Back to step one..back to it" I whispered and threw my arms around him to let him hold onto me,which he did.

He held onto me like dear life and so did I. I couldn't see him hurt even after everything he did to me,I just couldn't.

"Breath Harry...Slowly in and out..deep breaths"

"A-Alli I am s-so sorry" he shook his head roughly and fast. I gently cupped his face in my hands and looked at him.

"Harry look at me..." he didn't. He kept his eyes in the big bruise he caused me in my arm and just kept whining out his feelings.
"Harry darling look at me.." I stroke my thumbs on his cheeks.

Finally Harry's shining green and now red and swollen eyes looked up into my eyes. He looked truly scared and devastated and that crushed my heart to the fullest.

"Harry it's okay...I'm fine. It's okay,it's not your fault" I shook my head and kept stroking my thumbs on his skin that was wet from his tears.
"Harry say it after me...it's not your fault" I dragged my eyebrows together because of all the worry in my body.

"I-its not my f-fault..." he sobbed and drilled his eyes into mine.

"Exactly.." I smiled sadly at him and placed a soft kiss to his lips before hugging him again.
"Go to your bed and sleep some will you yes?"  Harry nodded slowly and stood up with me. He rubbed his eyes and sobbed in.

"I-Ian sorry..." He sobbed again and furrowed his eyebrows.

"No no don't worry. Just call me or text me if you need anything" he agreed with me before heading into the house. I sighed out and turned around to walk to my car before Anne stopped me.

"Are you okay?" I smiled at Anne and nodded slowly.

"Yes,don't worry about me. Worry about your son" I smiled and bit my lip.

"Thank you so much for...helping"

"I love to help..." Anne told me to have a good night and I told her the same. I was of course in shook after everything that happened but now I was just happy that Harry were okay. And that was what I wanted him to be.