Chapter 34

"Okay so...is there anything more you need?" Harry breath out and looked down to me. I just sat there holding onto his hand while dragging my finger over his cross tattoo slowly.

"No...No I don't think so" I shook my head and looked up to the but with the little smile on his face.
"You are doing well with your OCD by the way" I nodded and smiled proudly at him,Harry though didn't look so happy which made me
Wonder why.

Harry should be happy and proud of himself as well but he didn't seem so proud and happy. More like he were cared and sad about something.

"Harry whats wrong?"I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up to look at him directly into his eyes which he this time didn't avoid to do like he usually did.

"My OCD hasn't changed a bit...I think it's gotten worse" he sighed.

That though did not add up for me at all. Harry has been acting like he haven't been had any type of issue with his OCD anytime while being around me and I were very proud of him. This made me very confused and lost.

"But...No! Harry don't say that!" I shook my head. Harry let out a almost annoyed sigh as he looked at me.

"I have been fighting away my OCD symptoms while I am with you because I don't want to annoy you Alli" he rolled his eyes and rubbed his forehead with his fingers.

"Harry..." I sighed and leaned back against the wall.
"Id never be annoyed by you! You should know that by now! Just be yourself around me...Don't hide anything" I shook my head and looked at him with worry and sadness in my eyes.

Immediately Harry moved the things around in the table and placed them perfectly together and moved slightly away from me.
He fast got up from his seat and jogged over to the bathrooms. I fast grabbed the bag with the suit in it and walked over to the bathroom.

"Excuse me..." I chuckled awkwardly while walking pass the line of people waiting for the restrooms to get empty.

"Hey get in line!" Some people yelled but I did not care a bit. Finally I spotted Harry by one of the water tap while scrubbing his hands in stress with the soap.

"Harry?...I'm sorry I tou-"

"No it's not you,no no not you...The stuff I touched...Um yeah...the stuff" he sighed out and blow dried his hands before looking down on me.
"I just...This is how I am acting at home ,my mother,my sister or Robin no one can touch me but with you...it's different..."

I smiled sadly at him and looked down in my hands and down to the bag.
"Are you scared?...For the funeral? More scared than you've told me?"
My voice were low,almost as low so I couldn't hear myself.

"Alli...I have my constraint.I don't think I'll be able to" He mumbled and looked down to the white stone floor.

"Harry...you may have your constraints and I will absolutely help your through the whole trip to Manchester..." I walked over to him and placed my arms around his neck.
"I want you there with me...I need you there with me...Harry" I whined but not to harshly.

"You need me there with you?why would you ne-

"Harry no stupid questions please. Of course I need you there with me...How would I make it through otherwise?" I placed a kiss to the corner of his mouth and looked into his eyes.

"Okay...Okay I'll be there" We both smiled at each other and gave each other a soft kiss.

---

"Thank you for the ride home" Harry nodded and grabbed his bag.
"And for the suit" we chuckled lightly and I nodded while looking at the extremely beautiful bit in front of me.

"No problem..." I whispered and nodded slowly. Suddenly it was like our yes melted together and we couldn't break the eye contact.

I leaned in closer to him and placed my lips on his. Our lips started to move in slow motions with no rough speed but a very soft one. His hand grabbed onto my neck softly and mine to his while running it up in his hair.
Suddenly a knock behind Harry made us fast pull away and look at Robin who where standing there with a slight smirk on his face.

"I have to... Harry chuckled while blushing.

"Yeah go you...I'll call you" I giggled and looked down in my lap to avoid him seeing my flushed cheeks. Harry agreed and fast got out from the car to go inside the house along with Robin.

I was in love with Harry without any doubts but I have no idea how to tell me,when to tell or if I should tell at all. He maybe doesn't feel the same way since love is such a strong word. I wanted him to know though. I had to tell him but I just had to find the right moment to tell him.