Chapter 16

Harrys POV.

The moment I heard and saw Alli on the floor I mentally panicked,I didn't know what to do nor what happened.
Alli looked completely heartbroken and almost like she couldn't breath,one of those panic attacks that I can get sometimes...

Now she was heavily asleep in my tight grip that I was holding her in. Her breathing was still struggling but she did much better than before. I was in shook about the situation in so many perspectives.
The fact that I was lying here with a girl in my arms was just crazy since I hate to get in physical touch with people and of course the fact that the girl I now had in my arms was motherless was heartbroken to me. I knew I would t be able to live without my mother.

Feelings of love has always made me very confused and anxious and what I felt for Alli was absolutely something but I had no idea what it was.
I didn't feel dirty when I held her or when she rubbed her soft hands against my back which was incredibly weird.

I couldn't help but to place some soft kisses to the top of Alli's head. I liked kissing her there,in fact...I liked kissing her at all.

It's been two hours now and Alli was still sleeping on my arms and I was still lying there,holding her in fear that she might wake up devastated.
All of a sudden her tiny body started to move and make whining sounds.
I had no idea how to act up or what to do,I was so new at this but I wanted to show Alli that I was a man that actually could take responsibility even if I had a obsessive compulsive disorder.

"It wasn't a dream...wasn't it?" Her soft voice said,breaking the silence in the room. Sadly I shook my head and ran my fingers in circles on her back.
"I...I should go home...I can't disturb you like this" She sobbed and sat up from my arms and her palm over her forehead.

"No! I mean...no?...you're not disturbing me" I answered honestly and sat up in front of her.

Her skin looked paler than before and her eyes were red. She looked truly broken and miserable.

"Stay...Stay here with me" I smiled sadly and grabbed onto her weak hand.
"I-I can take care of you!...even if I had my obsessive compulsive dis-" anaoft kiss from Allis lips made me stop talking for some seconds. It felt amazing.

"I know Harry...I know you can" she said trying to smile at me.
"You sure though?..." she asked furrowing her brows,still worried to disturb me.

"Yes! Yes i am sure" I nodded fast smiling at the tired yet beautiful girl in front of me. Alli nodded and looked down in the sheets. Small tears slowly ran down her cheeks making me shake my head fast.

"No...no don't cry!..." I whined and shook my head worried. I laid my hand behind her head just before her forehead crashed down against my chest again.

Fainted sobs left her cherry pink lips and her hands gripped onto my shirt. I really didn't like to see Alli like this. Alli was supposed to be happy and giggly but now it's all rain and grey clouds around her.

"Harry...Ha-Harry thank you" I bit my lip hard as I heard how her voice broke half through her sentence. Now she was the one stuttering out her words and that's not how it was supposed to be.

"Don't thank me..." I whispered and stroke my hand down her head and down to her soft neck.
She looked so tiny and helpless,I had no idea how to comfort someone in this horrible and tragic situation but I knew I had to try.

"I-I...um...c-can I take a shower please? I feel disgusting..." she sobbed and rubbed her swollen eyes. Fast I nodded and ran my thumb across her cheek,wiping away the tears.

"Thank you..." she mumbled once more before standing up. I could she how her legs were shaking underneath her body. I stood  up next to her and held onto her hand and shoulder gently and walked her slowly towards the bathroom.