Chapter 20

Yey guys! We finally reached 20 chapters and I already have pretty many readers and I just wanted to thank you so much! I love you all! Remember to comment a lot and read! LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY!

-

"Movies and snacks,can life get better?"   I squeaked and jumped in the bed next to Harry with a bag of crisps in my hand.

"Yeah...If you like..move that coat from the door and places it on the chair properly" smiling I looked back at my black coat that Harry's eyes were fixed on

"Okay,I'll do that while you choose the movie,deal yeah?" A smile grew onto his beautiful yet tired face and nodded.
I got up from the way to comfortable bed and grabbed the coat and placed it onto the chair as perfect as I could.

"Like that?" I chuckled and looked back to Harry who were still looking at the coat. His woods green eyes looked up to me.

"Yes...yes like that...uhm..to much to control right now Harry..ugh...I didn't wash my hands before coming in here..and I didn't put your blanket back in place and..ugh!" He let out a deep frown just as he hit myself in the bed with his hands. Before I knew it myself I flew into the bed and grabbed onto his hands.

"Harry...no punching...Remember?" I wouldn't get used to Harry hurting himself by punching and pinching and that made it so much more important for me to make this stop.

"F-first step?..." he stuttered and bite his lip hard. With my thumb I stroke over his mouth to let him relax and "unbite" his lip and so he did.

"Yes..." I nodded.
"First step" I smiled and kissed his forehead gently. My cheeks turned hotter and hotter until they turned into a very deep red colour.

"You are blushing" Harry giggled and cupped my face him his large hands while stroking his thumbs over the hot skin.
"Your cheeks feels warm..." I didn't even realise myself what a big smile that was now replaced instead of the worried look on my face was now there.

I loved how I could feel the heat between us increase,burning through our chests and setting our hearts on fire. I wanted to kiss his plump soft lips but I didn't. I didn't just because I didn't want him to think I was completely desperate for him,maybe I was but that would probably just scare him away and I didn't want to do that.

I placed both my hands on his breasts and sighed out in a smile. His hands were still cupping my small cheeks but his thumbs where now still against them.

"What movie did you choose?" I randomly asked and slid down in his warm embrace,making him automatically snake his arms around my waist.

"Uh...I didn't choose any..." He coughed chuckling. I went quiet and didn't give him any words to respond with but instead I gave him a smile and a nod.

"I like it like this,it makes me less stressed" I closed my eyes and just enjoyed listening to his slow,deep and gentle words. I loved how his mouth formed out the words,his voice were very special. In a good way of course.

"Me too...it makes me happy that you feel that way" As I looked down on our half naked bodies a feeling of almost electronic like waves washed through me. I bite my lip and cleared my throat as I tighten my legs together tightly.

"Are you...okay?" Harry chuckled nervously and looked down on my very hard pressed legs. I nodded fast and gave him an awkward chuckle back.
"You look...tensed up" he chuckled and pointed down to my legs that I was now pressing against his bare legs.

"Can I ask you something?..." I finally whispered and looked up to make eye contact with the very attractive guy lying next to me.

"Mmhm?" He nodded and pressed his lips in a line. I didn't know how to ask him this very sensitive question but god I was curious and it was crawling under my skin to know the answer.

But in one way I wanted to stop myself from asking since I didn't want to destroy the small thing we already had been building up between us. I shook my head and cleared my throats before looking up to him again and placed my hand to his tummy.

"Have you even...done..it?" I gulped and bite my lip. Harry's eyes widen and my anxiety also widen inside of my stomach.

"Uhm...I uh.." he chuckled nervously,scratching his head with his fingers.

"You don't have to answer it was just a really stupid question to ask. And I don't want to destroy anything and I-" His hand gently grabbed onto the back of my neck and pulled me into a soft little kiss on his lips.

"And you're rambling" he smiled and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I am the one that are supposed to help you here" we both let out our giggles and just looked into each other's eyes.
The room and in fact the whole rest of my small apartment went silence for some seconds before Harry's sigh broke it.

"No...No I have never done...it" he frowned at the very unclear word and looked down in his hands that I was now holding onto.

"Have you ever..-" shortly after I started to speak out loudly Harry cut me of.

"Yes I have been thinking about it...a lot actually. I don't think I'll ever really...get to experience it" he flushed and bite his lip. Gently I placed my hand on the inner part of his thigh.

A small gasp left his lips making me giggle quietly.

"I think you will...if you want to" I smiled biting my lip hard.

"I want to..." both our our smiles brightened up just as our lips connected.

TO BE CONTINUED