Chapter 41

Remember to vote and comment! Really need motivation to continue! If you are sensitive about sexual scenes this is a little disclaimer to you! Hope you will enjoy! Love you!x
-

The house were very quiet and still when me and Harry entered it. I am glad I didn't have to walk around with the other people to just cry and hear how sorry they are for me because I didn't want to hear that. I wanted to handle my grief by lying in bed all day with Harry.

I watched Harry as he perfectly put his black shoes next to mine and took slowly of his suit making him expose his biceps in the tight shirt. I bite my lip and nodded as Harry smiled sadly at him to make me know he were done.
I sighed out and walked up the stairs with Harry behind me.

My room were as quiet as the rest of the house. So quiet that you could almost hear your own heart beat. It felt weird to come home here after my mothers funeral just because;it's absolutely not supposed to be like this. My mother is supposed to welcome me and Harry with her home baked cookies and warm hugs. Harry shouldn't be here because of her funeral but to meet my mother and eat dinner with us. Everything were wrong and that I hated it was just an understatement.

I sat down on the bed,placed my elbows onto my thighs and out my face in my hands. I were tired and I felt empty on feelings. I felt how my eyes burned as the tears escaped my eyes and landed into my hands making a little puddle of tears.
I could feel a weight sit down next to me,touching thigh to thigh with me. I sucked in a breath as I felt Harry's hand stroke slowly and gently up and down my back. His hand traveled up to my neck and shoved away my hair to the other shoulder,enough room for him to place a kiss onto my neck.

The touch of his plump,heart shaped and soft lips on my neck made me sigh out in enjoyment. I looked up from my hands and to the side so I faced Harry and met his pale green once. He looked really worried and sad which made my heart ache. I didn't like when people felt extremely sorry for me;I felt like people thought I couldn't take care of myself which I am 99 percent sure that I can.

As I looked into his eyes I fast wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself to sit on his lap with my legs tangled around his waist. I furrowed my face into his neck,taking in the perfect smell of his cologne. He smelled like fresh mint and sweet strawberries,it made me shiver and it also calmed me down.
His large arms wrapped around my small waist and his large hand stroke against my back. I sobbed in deeply before looking up from his neck and up his eyes.

My hands slowly moved from his neck and to his cold but soft cheeks. I needed to kiss him without any doubt. I needed to feel his lips moving slowly against mine and his body pressing against mine. I moved my head closer to his until I pressed my lips onto his soft once. It didn't take long until I felt his lips press back gently and his grip around me tighten and his hand slow down. My tongue stroke over his bottom lip,requesting to enter into his mouth. He approved my request by opening up his mouth,stroking his tongue over mine,making them dans around with each other.

My hands traveled up his cheeks,over his ears and into his thick chocolate brown,curly hair. As I moved closer to him I could feel him grow underneath me which made me slightly smile. I loved the thought of having the ability to make Harry's body react in such way just of some touches from my fingertips  and my lips. It were beautiful.

Our lips slowed down and our breaths took over the overwhelming feeling. My lips moved over to place a kiss right next to his ear.

"Harry..." I breath out in a whisper.

"Mhm?..." I closed my eyes and bite my lip.

"Make love to me..." I could see and feel Harry's skin grow goosebumps and even my own skin did.
I ran my hand down his hard chest and placed my forehead onto his and bite my lips hard.

Suddenly my back connected with the soft mattress and Harry's body climbed between my legs. It was about to happen,Harry were about to make love to me.
His lips pressed against mine as I unbuttoned this white shirt. Finally the shirt were of and I could throw it to the ground. Harry stopped and looked down to the floor and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Harry..." I mumbled and placed my hand on his cheek and moved his head black to face me.
"I'm here...we can fix that later" Harry breath out,closed his eyes and nodded.

"So-"

"Don't apologise..." I smiled and kissed his cheek. My hands traveled down his chest and grabbed onto the belt on his pants. My fingers undid the belt and placed that onto the ground as well.

His hands helped me to sit up and his fingers gently unzipped the zipper on the back of my dress. I bite my lip and grabbed onto the dress and pulled it over my head and threw it on top of his shirt,lying on the ground. When I looked up to him his eyes were everywhere and his hands were in the air,unsure what to do with them. I smiled softly towards him and helped him to undo my bra.

His eyes followed every little move I made that later on stopped onto my bare chest. I grabbed onto one of his hands and placed it onto my breast. He ran his tongue over his lips and bite his lower lip.

"Is that okay?" I smiled and tilted my head as I let go of his hand. He squeezed gently and nodded. He placed a kiss to my lips before he laid me back on the bed.

His hands ran down from my bare breasts and down to my white panties.
I bite my lip and looked down as his hands slowly pulled them down.

"I-I...is that fine?" He mumbled and looked up to me with blushed cheeks.

"Perfectly fine" I smiled and kicked down my panties all the way. I decided to take it very slowly since this was going to be Harry's first time. I knew Harry were nervous and I was going to accept that to hundred percent.

I pushed down his pants along with his boxer and let out a sigh. I kissed him as I threw the blanked over our naked bodies and placed my arms around his neck.
Slowly I spread my legs and looked down to our bodies and a small smile spread over my face.

"Ready yeah?..." I smiled and looked up to him that were still looking down on us.

"Y-yes...tell me if it hurts though..."I coughed nervously and looked up to me.
I kissed his lips softly and helped him to slowly push inside of me. I gasped and moaned out softly.

"No no no!...I'm sorry!" Harry fast stopped and looked at me with scared eyes. I giggled lightly and shook my head.

"Harry...it doesn't hurt,it feels good" Harry let out an oh and bite his lip.
"Continued please?" And so he did.

With slow motions he moved in and out making me moan out softly and himself as well.

"F-fuck..." I moan out before I kissed his lips.
At that moment we didn't even think about condom,all we cared about was how beautifully our body's connected and moved together.

Harry let out a loud moan before I felt a warmth inside of me.

"Oh no..no that's not-"

"Harry..." I giggled and kissed him.
"I take pills...it's fine"

The way our bodies moved and connected wasn't like usual sex,hart just made love to me. We were in love and it felt amazing. I didn't want to lose him, nor did he want to lose me.