Chapter 44

His chest were slowly raising and falling and faint groans of pain left his pink and bruised lips. I didn't like seeing Harry like this;not at all. It was aching my heart to see Harry in so much pain and to see that he tried so hard to push away his OCD symptoms. For an example when the nurses had to touch and help him,it was hard to see. His eyes teared up every time that the doctors and different nurses cleaned his wounds and touched his sensitive skin. I had to cup his face in my hands and stroke my thumbs gently over his cheeks that were wet from the tears while looking into his pale green eyes.

His arms were twitching while they helped him and that was a sign that he really wanted to push someone away but he choose to not to that. Instead he decided to look me in the eyes and show me that he were strong enough to push the feelings away. Strong is an understatement of what he were in my eyes.

The clock were now 9 am and Harry and I did not get much sleep at all. Every hour the doctors had to come in and check on Harry's wounds and his breathing since that also changers after the car accident. That night were filled with pain,tears and panic.

"I want to go home..." Harry sobbed and shook his head. Before I could open up my mouth and talk the door opened up and Anne,Robin and Gemma walked in in panic.

"Oh dear god my baby" Anne sobbed and fast walked over to the teared up kid. She hugged him tight making him cry out in pain. Anne gasped and stepped away with her hands up.

"I'm sorry sweetie oh god" she whined with tears.

"He broke some ribs, he have wounds and his breathing is a little changed but the doctor said that the medication that they are treating him with will help his breathing" I smiled sadly while stroking my finger in his hair.

"T-Thank you so much for helping my son" Anne cried out and hugged me tight which I responded to fast by my arms around her neck.

"It was my fault tho-"

"That's bullshit Alli" Harry sighed and looked down to me. I furrowed my eyebrows and bite my lip hard giving him a sad look.

"Why would it be your fault love?..." Gemma mumbled with a questioning and confused face.

"Well...Harry thought I..talked to another guy and I wasn't fast enough to grab onto him and explain..." I mumbled embarrassed to be the reason why their son and brother is lying in this hospital bed.

"Honey...You couldn't help that Harry crossed the street in the wrong moment" Gemma shook her head and smiled sadly to me.

"Exactly..." Harry mumbled and removed some hair from my face and placed it behind my ear. I placed and kiss to his lips,making his cheeks blush slightly.

"Isn't young love just wonderful?" Robin chuckled and looked at us with a very happy expression. My own cheeks started to heat up as Robin gave me a smile and Anne and Gemma as well.

"Absolutely amazing" Anne chuckled and walked towards the door with Gemma and Robin following behind.
"We will leave you two alone and let you guys get some sleep okay?" Anne smiled and opened up the door.

"I love you mom" Harry rasped and smiled slightly.

"I love you too Harry" Anne smiled huge and left the door with the others. I giggled and looked up to Harry.

"What?" I raised his eyebrow and grinned slightly.

"You and your mother is adorable" Harry rolled his eyes and yawned before dragging me up closer to him.
"The doctors will come and clean up your wounds again soon" I whispered and kissed his jawline.

He let out a deep groan out of annoyance and looked at me.
"I hate when they are touching me. I know that they are clean but they makes me feel dirty when they are touching me. It's like I almost can feel the bacterias walk on my skin" he teared up and looked up to the roof.

"Harry...don't cry" I shook my head fast .
"You're amazing and you're doing absolutely amazing okay?" He nodded and wiped away the tears in his eyes .

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Harry whined out.
"Come in..." I sighed out and got out of the bed.
The doctors walked in with their normal items that they use to clean the infected small wounds in his skin and placed them on a tray next to the bed.

"D-do I really have to?" Harry stuttered and grabbed my hand tight.

"Yes. The wounds are much better and we only need to do this a few more times. We know it's hard but you are doing amazing" one of the doctors informed as he started to pat some liquid onto his wounds. Harry groaned and a tears slipped down his cheek.

I fast wiped it away with my sleeve and kissed his hand.
"God I am proud Of you" I whispered and stroke back his hair from his face.
Suddenly Harry's arm flew up at the doctor and Harry sat up in panic.

In a fast reflex I grabbed both of his hands and made him look at me.
"Harry...there is nothing to panic about" I shook my head.
"They are just doing their job to help you and you are doing amazing" I whispered while looking him I the eyes.

He sobbed in deeply and looked over to the doctors.
"S-sorry...I-I can't cont-"

"Oh don't worry love,I have a daughter with OCD and I know how it is. No pressure" she smiled and started to clean of his wounds again. Harry just looked at the doctor with furrowed eyebrows.

"Your daughter have OCD?" He sobbed and bite his lip. She nodded and smiled down to Harry.
"How old is she?"

"She is 13 years old" Harry's mouth shaped into a O and his head nodded slowly.

"Is she like me?" The doctor chuckled and placed back everything on the tray.

"Yes,she doesn't like being touched that much either" she shook her head and kiddies the brick up while walking towards the door.

"What's her name?" Harry fast asked and sat up.

"Nicole" she smiled and tilted her head.

"Tell Nicole hi" he giggled and leaned back down to the bed. The doctor smiled and nodded and walked out.

A big smile were spread onto Harry's face as he looked up to me. My heart were melting really. He looked so happy to hear that he wasn't alone and that he wasn't the only one acting like this. Even though I have been telling him that he isn't the only one and that he had been listening to me it actually got to me. The way his smile made his whole face lit up mad me smile even wider.

It was nice to know that now that the doctor and Harry had something to talk about he could focus on that and not on the pain nor the feeling of wanting to push her away.