Chapter 26

"Alli they will say no...I don't want them to say no" Harry whined loudly as he sat in my car looking up at the front door to his house.

"Harry don't worry...If they say no.."I sighed and smiled small.
"Then it is a no" He let out a loud groan and rested his head to the seat.
"Come on now...let's get it over with yeah? And I'll take the talking?" Fast he nodded and looked back up to the door.

We both made our way out from the car and up to the door. I had to remind Harry that it would be okay if he couldn't go and that I would be fine. I of course wanted Harry to come but if his parents said no it would be a no.

He opened up the door and sighed.
"Mom? Robin?" The noises from food being cooked stoped just as Anne came out from the kitchen with a big smile
On her face.

"Hi love" she kisses Harry's cheek leaving Harry to frown.
"Hi Alli!" She smiled and walked over to me and to give me a hug.

"Hey Anne" I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Why are you guys here already?" She asked with a excited look on her face. I smiled at her and looked over to Harry. He were pressing himself against the side of the stair looking nervously down on his arm pinching slowly.

"First step..." I whispered making Harry look up small nodding and stopping pinching his arm.

"What did you say love?" Anne chuckled a little confused by the random visit by me and situation.

"So as you know my mother...she um..she passed away" Anne nodded with a sad smile on her face.
"And I have to fly back to Manchester for the funeral which is in a week and...I'd love and Harry would love to...go with me" the house went silence and Robin stepped down the stairs.

"What is going on here? Oh hey Alli" I gave Robin a polite smile,unsure if I should've explain it again but Anne helped me with that one.

"Alli's mothers funeral is in a week and...Alli and Harry want Harry to go with her...It's in Manchester" a sigh escaped her lips and her hand rested on her hip while looking up to a very deep thinking Robin.

"No...No I don't think that I-"

"Robin..." Anne cut and looked at Robin and then down to Harry which were nervously looking down on his arm.
"Honey..." Anne started carefully and sat down in front of Harry.

"I will think about it...You know you have OCD and the flight might be hard..I ju-" a deep frown left Harry lips and fast he stood up.

"OCD there and OCD fucking there! Mom!ROBIN! I AM BLOODY 23 YEARS OLD AND I CAN HANDEL THINGS MYSELF EVEN IF I HAVE OCD! I AM SO TIRED OF THIS!" Harry screamed out. His eyes were watering and his face turned red while veins popped out on his neck. I had never seen Harry like this but it truly was painful to see.

"Harry I di-"
A sobbing Harry cut her mother of by hitting himself twice in the head.

"I SAID I AM TI-" As Harry hit himself two more times I fast walked up to him and grabbed onto his arms. It was really hard to push them down to his sides since he were really strong. It I managed to pushed them down from his head and wrap my arms around his neck. His body slammed back down,sitting on the stair with me holding onto him.

"Step one...N-"

"N-no punching or pinching..I-I am sorry I failed..." he sobbed out in my neck.

As I looked up my eyes met a very worried and devastated Anne and shocked Robin. They both looked down on Harry with worry and concern.

"Okay...Okay Harry you can go with Alli...I believe in you honey. I didn't mean it in such a way" Harry didn't look up at his mother,he just sat there with his face in my neck trying to calm himself down.