"Whose name exactly? Oh, are you talking about me? That's interesting," it's as if the whole day was a complete mess. The two thought today was going to be a wonderful day, their first date and all, but it's as if no one was on their side and didn't want them to ever have a perfect day.

Since another person decided to show up only 15 minutes later as if it were all planned to ruin their day.

"Taehyung? Why are you here? Didn't I tell you-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You never wanted to see me again, but surprise I'm back. But I have to tell you something important trust me," Taehyung stood before them, a familiar oversized jean jacket adorning his body with a simple back t-shirt underneath. A patterned white headband kept his hair out of his God-like face, which didn't make much sense since he was practically satan's son due to his attitude.

Hyerin felt Jungkook tense beside her once Taehyung's gaze fell to him, the corner of his lips turning up into the tiniest of smiles. Jungkook glared, taking a step closer to Taehyung to keep Hyerin safely behind her. She sighed.

"Say it then," she knew it more than likely wasn't anything serious, she knew he just wanted to ruin her day with his taunting presence again. He really doesn't know when to stop. Maybe she should move and not tell him where she's going. That's way too far fetched though since she doesn't have any money, and if she did, she felt that Taehyung was crazy enough to find her again.

"Alone, Hyerin," his voice deepened and he no longer had a sarcastic smile on his face once his eyes flicked to her hand that was on Jungkook's arm, "See yah, Jungkook."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Hyerin, I don't think you'd want him to know what I have to tell you," he gave her a certain look, that immediately made her mouth dry and her body to tense up.

"You saying that makes me want to stay her-"

"Jungkook, go inside. I'll be okay. I won't be long," Taehyung smiled, whilst Hyerin frowned. She couldn't say if she'd actually be okay or not, since it was Taehyung after all. She just had a feeling that Taehyung was going to bring up something she didn't want Jungkook to know about.

"What? No, Hyerin I'm not gonna leave you alone with this p-"

"Jungkook, please. I'll tell you later. Just wait inside the apartment, you can watch through the window if you want," she smiled slightly almost to reassure the younger, but he luckily complied to her request when he nodded.

"Don't try to pull anything, Kim Taehyung. Or I swear to God," Taehyung grinned at the younger, but that instantly dropped once Jungkook planted a delicate kiss on Hyerin's temple, before making his way out of sight.

"That little-," Taehyung hissed under his breath with clenched fists, but began to cool down since Hyerin turned to face him again with a look of distaste on her face.

She wanted to follow Jungkook inside and ignore whatever the crazy boy in front of her was going to say, but she knew he'd find another time to appear in front of her where she can't escape.

"What do you want Taehyung?" She kept a safe distance from the boy, crossing her arms over her chest. Taehyung wasn't smiling, his facial expression was beginning to scare her. He took a while to respond, a short silence falling between the two making Hyerin more than uncomfortable, but before she could complain, he began.