Welcome!

H I G H E S T    R A N K I N G S :

#1 in MORAL out of 2.2k stories

#4 in EXCITING out of 11k stories

#5 in REALISTIC out of 12k stories

#6 in JUSTICE out of 8.5k stories

#13 in TRUTH out of 35.9k stories

#15 in CRYING out of 16.3k stories

#20 in HELP out of 74.4k stories

#23 in TRAGEDY out of 54.3k stories

#27 in BAD out of 45.6k stories

#55 in SUSPENSE out of 80.8k stories

#54 in MENTALHEALTH out of 41.5k stories

#78 in COLD out of 15.9k stories

#110 in SEXY out of 64.5k stories

#213 in HEARTBREAK out of 159k stories

#411 in YOUNG ADULT out of 85.5k stories

#516 in HUMOUR out of 209k stories

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dear Readers,

❋ Firstly, I hope you're all doing great. Thank you for deciding to give this story a try.

❋ Secondly, this is a rewritten version of "The Heartbreaker's Dare" (which you may have read before).

Here are some ESSENTIAL points of this book that you MUST be aware of before you proceed.

This book is very diverse. It includes a variety of races, religions and sexualities. Religion is something I am open about. But there will be disclaimers for those who are not fond of it! Atheists are also mentioned! So, believers and non-believers, be respectful as everyone has different opinions.

Any hate/discrimination against these groups will be reported and your account will most likely be deactivated. I do not tolerate that kind of immature behaviour. By all means, read a different book if you're not fond of this.

There is a slow burn. You will know why.

PLEASE BARE IN MIND THAT THIS BOOK IS MORE than a romance.
I've mentioned this so many times and it breaks my heart seeing readers expecting just sex.
Not everything is about sex.
This book has been written to inform you of societal issues as well as to enjoy the connection between the protagonists.
I've used April and Derek to show life from 2 genders regarding mental health and other dilemmas.

➼ Mature minds are vital and required. ;D This doesn't refer to a specific age, just make sure you can handle self-harm, depression, suicide, death, sex, drug and alcohol misuse - because this book is full of them. I'm 16 - what about you?

Do not slut-shame.

Constructive criticism is appreciated :)

Do not hate on any reader.