Hadifer-forever and always(END)

Start from the beginning

Lucifer opened the cottage door, showing a warm, homey interior. It's a small cottage, not a big palace like I was used with, but the place has this feeling that makes me feels as if it was home.

There's a big fire place in the middle of the living room, a small kitchen that was connected to the dining room, and a door that leads to our bedroom.

The bedroom turns out to be the one with glass ceilings, so we can see the Aurora Borralis from inside here.

The bedroom was big and spacious, with a king-sized bed, couches and sofas.

My eyes fell to the table beside the bed, there's Baklava!

"Who sent the baklava?" I asked. 

"Cain. I told him to make it and teleport it here at this time... Just before we stepped into the cottage so it's still warm" Lucifer explained.

I nodded, taking a piece of Baklava and starting to eat it. It taste really good, like orgasm in my mouth. It even taste better than the one in our wedding. I really should tell Cain that he needs to opens a bakery. This is seriously is the best Baklava I've ever eaten.

Lucifer hugs me from behind, his lips finding my neck. I sighed, looking up to face the Aurora borealis. "Hades" he called me. I hummed putting the plate down before turning to him, kissing Lucifer with all my heart.

This is it. He's the one I... I want to spend eternity with. In all honesty, I don't care where he would take me for honeymoon. As long as I have him in my arms, I'm good. The fact that he cared enough to bring me here, to a place I always wanted to go, to see something I always wanted to see.

I pulled away, taking a deep gulps of air as I looked into his eyes. "Hold me. Now... And forever" I said softly. Lucifer smiles as he snapped his fingers, and our clothes dissapeared.

He pushed me to the bed his lips fell to my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks, and my lips.

He pulls away, "I love you, Hades" he said sincerely. I put my hand on his cheek, closing my eyes as I breathed the words out of my heart. "I love you too... Lucifer"

He'll always be here. To hold me, to talk to me, to fight with me, to have sex with me, to love me.

I won't be alone anymore.

He'll be here with me... All the time. I thought marriage didn't matter, at first. Until that day, when Akin came up to me and talked about his view on marriage.

"It's not just the title, Hades... It's more than that. Marriage is the moment when you know the other person is your significant other... Someone to spend eternity with. You married Persephone because you loved her, right? But actually, there's much more than just love. When you get married, you accept every downfall, every hard times, every piece of difficulties you go through together. You are together now. You are one, now... You're family. And family sticks with each other"

He always sticks with me through all the shit. He's family. I love him... But more than that, I wanted to spend my time with him. What if something else happens? What if something bad happens? I don't want to die knowing that I hadn't been able to call Lucifer my husband.

Lucifer trailed kisses down on my body, until his lips touched my throbbing erection. He kissed me there gently, before giving a hot lick on the tip of my cock.