26- Carnival

Hey!

Well, You do remember Aarit? Don’t you?

Check  Chapter 5 if you have forgotten.

And if you are wondering, why I didn’t brought him up in previous chapters then, it is because he was listening quietly. ;D

Hope you like it.

Don’t forget to Vote, Comment.

Chapter-26

Carnival

”You let him go? Just like that?” Aarit said bringing me back to present.

We were sitting in balcony. It was midday and already time to fill my belly. Again!

Du-huh! Why can’t for once my stomach become understanding and stops grumbling when I am going through emotional stress?

Stupid stomach!

Food is something, which I never skip. Well usually, I don’t.

“Yeah, I let him go. Just like that.”

He made a disgusted face, which made me want to roll up on floor.

“Err_what?”

“You are such a big fool!” he scolded me.

“Oh come on! Don’t tell me you believe that thing.” I pouted.

“Thing?” he asked

“That he lo_loved me.” I grimaced.

He smirked and said as a father a fact, “He did love you, Aahana.”

“How can you be so sure? You haven’t even met him.” I pointed a simple fact to Aarit.

“I am a guy. I know when Guys fake and when they really love a girl.”

“Oh give me a break! Love does not exist.” I said and turning away from him.

These boys always get on my nerves.

“It does exist, Aahana.” Aarit insisted, making me face him by walking around the seat.

Did I tell you that his house is extremely expanse and comfortable?

“Read my lips Aarit. IT DOES NOT!”

Aarit didn’t said anything for few minutes and then suddenly he shouted, “Wow!!!” making me jump from my seat in surprise.

”Aaaah! You startled me! What is it?” I mumbled clearly annoyed at his behavior. I was watching the pent houses in the shadow of the sun, they were light up like jewels.