9- Distraction

Hey!

I hope I am not late.

Well… I’ll be uploading next chapter after 15 days.

I know it’s a long period. But I am going on holidays…

So, I assure you that I would return with a bang.

NEXT Chapter will blow your mind!!

HEhehe..

ENJOY!!

________________________________________________________________________

Happens Everytime

Chapter-9

Distraction

I felt idiotic. How can I be so weak? It was pathetic. I had never showed my true feelings to anyone. But back then, I was afraid to commit them to myself. This place- Kalka seems not only to play with my mind but also with my heart. Despite of this fact, I liked this place.

I returned my gaze to sun outside the window of his room. I watched sun and beautiful creatures playing along with its rays. I wanted to grasp as much as beauty I could.

I wonder what he would have talked to my mom about. He didn’t know her. She must have panicked on hearing that he was there with me.

He returned to the room, after what looks like eternity. He was holding a big plate of pasta. Pasta?

Eww! Yucks! I didn’t like pasta.

I was not going to eat it. But my stomach had some other plans! It growled. A bitter laughed escaped my mouth. His eyes shot me a questioning glance, which I ignored out of practice. He sat the plate on my folded lap.

Reluctantly I ate it. Well, I must say, it didn’t taste that bad. But still that didn’t mean I would eat it when I would return Goa.

“How did I come here?” I repeated my question, which he had no intentions of answering.

“I think you need to relax.” He replied as if he hadn’t heard my question.

“Aarit! Just spit it out.”

“Hey! Cool down. You’ll make your heart go crazy.” He said, emphasizing on the last part.

I just rolled my eyes in response.

“Well, I_I am sorry it was my car that was about to hit you.” He fumbled with the words, little hesitant.

“Ooh!” was all I could say. I hadn’t forgotten about the accident. Unconsciously, my eyes roamed all over my body. I tried to stretch my muscle. There was little stiffness, but I think it was because of being in same position for long time.