4- Blossoming Friendship.....

• Dedicated to Meha Simlote

A/N: Thanks to all those people who helped in Improve my writing as well as In Making my first novel finding its place in What’s Hot!! I am really happy and hope that you all would enjoy reading this chapter as well. Good luck and Do comment to let me know if it is worth-reading.  

:) 

__________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                   By- Khwaish 

Happens Everytime

Chapter-4

Blossoming Friendship…

Even though I tried not to think of him, my mind kept wandering to him. I was unable to find the reason behind this abandoning. I was totally clueless. But still deep in my heart I had a strong feeling that he couldn’t be wrong. He can’t be! He never was! But the thought that why he wouldn’t come back was still a mystery to me. But his non-presence was enough to keep me quiet infront of mom from asking his where-abouts.

When we don’t know who to handle the issue, its better to keep quite and listen to others. This is exactly what I did. I didn’t know how to react so I waited for things to cool down. Time passed away and I adjusted to surroundings. I started getting closer to Jenny- my neighbor.

Soon my friendship with Jenny became un-breakable. It was like she was the only resort left with me. After that night when mom told about dad…. I started keeping a distance from mom. I was afraid I would shatter if I see her going through all this torture alone.

But Jenny really helped me in forgetting my past and focusing on my future. It was as though at least someone in this damn world care about me! I liked her. She was the bestest friend I have ever had. Infact, the one I would ever have!!

Though her culture was slightly different from mine but it didn’t matter much. She was a Christian. She was a girl of charm and innocence. She had lovely black hair and beautiful eyes. Her figure was no less than the figure of a model. She looked amazing when she smile. She is a sweet girl with her charming voice and knowledge to make herself agreeable to everyone. The dimples on cheeks made her face even more pinker that usual. Her only presence gave me a feeling of calmness and her sweet fragrance of rose made every other boy crazy about her.

She has silky hair, irresistible eyes which showed a glint of naughtiness. She loved to wear fancy clothes and everyone in school called her ‘The Fashion Queen’. She was just amazing. She had solution of my every small problem. She is affable in nature who could talk to everybody even a boy she just met. Seriously!! I never understand how she could tackle everything so lightly? Every boy in the school was crazy about her.

I just love her. Her calm and aggressive nature helped me …. She listened to me calmly and at the same time she was aggressive to help me out. She is kind of hyper girl, the one who loves to talk and play pranks. Unlike me she was very talkative. Still we managed to get together as she liked to talk and I am a good listener. She is an expert when it comes to making my day or making me laugh on her meaningless jokes!