Karren and Jessica are siamese cat Neko twins. Both have black hair, brown eyes, and alike matching black cat ears and a tail. They are averagely thin and strikingly pretty, I will admit that, but they are the some of the nastiest girls I have ever known. You should just see the days when they get rudely turned down by a popular guy when they ask them to go on a date.

How can you tell the difference between a Neko wolf and a Neko cat, you ask? Of course, the tails! Cat tails are sleek an thin, while wolf tails are fluffy and long. Fox Neko's can also get mixed up with wolf Neko's, so just a quick notifier, foxes have white tipped tails and usually are orange.

One of the nastiest girls (worse than the twins, I know) that I have ever met in my entire life is no one other than Brittany. She is a Neko fox. Her perfect orange hair matches her fox ears and orange and white tipped tail. She was the most flirty, rude, and downright AWFUL girls in this high school. She claims shes 'popular', but no one said she was; she just assumed she had the authority and 'cool factor' to be popular. She always was desperately clinging to guys who obviously weren't interested and abnoctiosly giggled. It was... something.

Jacob, well... let's say he is just a bit different from your average Neko. He was classified as an unkown Neko. He looks like a normal human, the hair, eyes, etc. There wasn't a trace of animal found in him, which was quite rare in the Neko world. Even though there seems to be nothing noticeable about him realy in appearance (other than looks) was that everyone could feel a great aura surround him. He is classified as the hottest guy in school, and every girl is attracted to him. I, in all honesty, didn't think he was a charmer neko, he just had natural good looks. They are still trying to figure out what exactly he is and what kind of unnamed powers he had access too.

Anyway, so I'm walked up to the school, my mind elsewhere, and I spotted one of my best friends. Riley is walking up in her casual skinny jeans, pink crop top with a white cami underneath, and white flats. Her silver hair shined whenever the sun rose, giving her a natural glow. She smiles at me, clearly excited, so I smiled back and walked up the stairs to greet her.

I loved Riley! She was such a sweet girl who always seemed to know what to do, no matter how difficult the situation was. She had always been there for me, as well as Bella. They both are amazing friends that I could never have lived without. These two girls were the only other people who had some knowledge on what happened that day, and to be honest, I'm glad that I told them some of the terrifying event.

Speaking of my best friend Bella, I looked to my right and guess who? I was quite surprised from her immediate appearance, and due to my wolf-like reflexes, I slightly jumped in the air. My brown haired friend smiled at me and holding in a laugh from my shocked face.

"Hey you!" She giggled.

"Hey Bella!" I squealed, giving her a big hug. I missed my friends; I had quite some work that summer to help pay for my Lexus.

"Ahem! Forgetting someone?" My silver haired friend coughed, feigning a hurt expression.

"Don't worry Riley, I saved you one too!" I squealed, and that ended with a bone-crushing hug.

"Your'e-killing-me!" Riley choked out, looking slightly purple.

"Sorry." I grinned sheepishly, releasing her from my death hug.

I glanced at her, my face turning red due to embarrassment. She was breathing hard, gasping, choking, and laughing hysterically all at the same time.

"You know, you shouldn't laugh when you are trying to regain breath..." I said, sweat dropping slightly at my friend.

"I know.... but your face!" She managed to choke out of her seizure like movements.

"What? Is my makeup smeared like a clowns?" I gasped in fake-horror, covering it with my hands.

"No... sadly not! Just kidding!" She giggled. It's really red though..."

"Naw dip Sherlock!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm embarrassed that I almost killed you and that you are having a mini seizure over there!"

We walked up the school with linked arms, talking about each individuals summer and hearing about any gossip that had been going around. Yeah, we liked to know the gossip, but we hated being in it. It's fun to talk about it when we're bored. Some of the thugs that went on were hilarious.

"Oh, so I see that the losers arrived." A snobby voice behind me said.

I whirled around on my heels in sync with Bella and Riley. We glanced around, scowling, searching for whoever had said the comment.

"Oh. It's uhm.... what's your name again, red-head?" Bella asked, faking confusion

"Whatever. People like you don't even deserve to know my name." The red-head replied, sneering at us.

"Well, in that case... hey Brittany." I rolled my eyes, frowning slightly at the fox Neko.

I glanced up at the snob Brittany. Her shiny red hair flowed down to her petite waist. Her amber eyes sparkled with that same mischevious look that I had known all of my life. Her bangs fell in front of her eyes on the sides, a couple covered her forehead. She was smirking at my friends, and sent a glare my way.

She never had liked me. I have known her all of my life, but she could really care less. I never knew the reason why she hated me so much. Maybe because I was different, not a fox. Wolf Neko are very rare; foxes are pretty common in the Neko world. The snobby girl just never liked me.

She just smirked. "Have you met any of the new girls? Some of them aren't bad; like a cat."

I glared at her. "Why would some new girl even want hang out with someone like you?"

"Well, everyone here is dying to know someone like me!" She snarled back.

"Yeah, they are literally dying." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Well, anyway, I'm going to talk to the new cat neko. Cya later, losers."

I shook my head. "Why does she want to hurt even more people?"

Riley sighed. "Since the twins are cat nekos, and no one here seems to be a fox neko, so she wants cat nekos, which are common, which will boost her friends."

"Good thinking. I was thinking that too." Bella added. "The more friends that she has, the more popular that she will get."

I glanced at her retreating back and red hair. Hate instantly flooded my puzzled mind. I suppose we were sworn enemies, from the very start.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈