Ch 58 - I Am Not Wasting Any More Time

Start from the beginning

He crossed his arms. "The Bird-Bird Fruit, Model Falcon!" He switched back into his falcon form and flew back down.

"Who is he, Vivi-sama?" Emmy asked with a tilt of her head.

"That is Pell. The strongest warrior in Alabasta. He's one of the head guards for my father," Vivi answered as they marveled at how he was able to take them down in just one swoop, "With his help, we can get to Raindinners faster now!"

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?"

Vivi and Emmy jumped to their feet and spun around to face the amused female voice.

"Miss All Sunday?" Emmy gasped as she stood in front of Vivi with her arm out protectively. Her gesture made her audience laugh.

"My, how things have changed since we first met," Miss All Sunday mused, "Have you taken a liking to the princess now?"

"We're friends," Emmy replied slowly. Without her headband off, it was impossible to read Miss All Sunday's mood and motive. Was she here to harm or help? Emmy couldn't tell.

"Vivi-sama, I take it these are the ones threatening our homeland?" Pell asked.

"I'd like to invite the princess to our mansion," Miss All Sunday said and she extended her hand out towards the princess, "What does her two protectors say to that?"

"Out of the question!" Pell answered without hesitation.

MIss All Sunday raised an eyebrow and smiled at Emmy, who was finding a harder time to answer. Not because she didn't know what to say but because the person behind her, the one who was emotionally suppressed just a day ago, was brimming with fury.

"Vivi-sama," Emmy whispered worriedly, "Please calm down and think about it rationally. She's-"

"DON'T SCREW WITH US!" Vivi screamed, shoving Emmy out of the way. She lunged right at MIss All Sunday with her Peacock Slasher at the ready.

Thwack!

Miss All Sunday smoothly caught her by the wrist and the Peacock Slasher dangled limply off Vivi's pinky finger. "What uncouth words from a princess," she tsked.

"How dare you kill Igaram!" Vivi spat.

"Igaram?" Miss All Sunday asked with a tilt of her head, "Oh, you mean Mr. 8."

"Don't tell me you killed Igaram-sama!" Pell shouted.

Miss All Sunday sighed. "And how is that different from you gunning down our men just now? It's silly. Why is his life worth more than those men's?"

Emmy blinked and then shook her head. Somehow Miss All Sunday's point struck a chord in Emmy but she knew Miss All Sunday was the enemy. After all, she was working with Crocodile and she killed her friend's friend...So that must make her the bad guy. Right?

"AH!"

Before Emmy could think about it any further, all doubts were wiped away completely when Miss All Sunday landed a punch right through Vivi's stomach with her fist sticking out of the princess' back.

"VIVI-SAMA!" Pell and Emmy screamed.

"Damn you!" Pell yelled as he charged forward.

"Feel Feel Punch!" Emmy shouted, pushing her headband off and socking Miss All Sunday right in the gut.

"Oof!" Miss All Sunday released Vivi and Emmy slid over just in time to catch her from banging her head on the ground.

"Eh? No blood?" Emmy whispered when she felt Vivi's sides.