continuous | fifteen

Your P.O.V.

Again. They were doing it again. All throughout the car ride they laughed and smiled at each other. I was set in the back and was kinda angry?

I'm not tryna be the bitchiest girl but legit, she's just being annoying now. Once in a while, she'll whine to him which makes him laugh? What type of crap is this?

'Hey uh actually, you can drop me off here. I'll walk the rest of the way.' I said through a fake gritted smile.

Both Nate and Chelsea looked at me. Though they had different expressions. Chelsea was confused yet happy about my choice.

Typical.

But Nate seemed to have looked anxious for me to stay.

Why be anxious for me when you can just have fun with her?

"Are you sure? It's a little cold out.." he said.

"Oh no! I'll be fine don't worry about me!. Just...fine."

I opened the door and got out quickly, not wanting to be apart of the duo anymore. I waved to them as I began walking away.

As I walked away, I heard Chelsea in the distance.

"She'll be fine. She's like..cold blooded or something. So don't worry about her. But like I was saying.."

Ugh shut the fuck up you fake ass bitch..

~

I soon reached my house and quickly ran in, hoping to not be disturbed by my mother. It worked well. I went up to my room as quick as I can.

I hopped on my bed and took out my phone, ready to text Taehyung.

Me: tae??

noodle boy 🍜: yeah what's up?

Me: they are at it again..I can't keep dealing with this. I thought Nate was different from this. who knew he had taste in such 'annoying nuisances :/

noodle boy 🍜: you should talk to him alone somehow

noodle boy 🍜: it'll make him feel like he has to change himself since he'll be confronted

noodle boy 🍜: if he doesn't change, well..he must not be a good friend? :/

Me: I wanna believe he's a good guy..

Me: but idk anymore

noodle boy 🍜: you'll find out soon. just keep your head high! fighting!

Me: mkay..thank you~

noodle boy 🍜: you're welcome~ 💖

I put my phone down after the response. Such a sweet guy..but back to my problem. I'm starting to think Nate is a player but, why do I have so much feeling for this? It's not like we're together.

After the short talk with Taehyung, I decided to just lay in my bed and listen to music. I was bored enough so might as well.

I closed my eyes and after a while, i entered a wonderful world.

Dreamland.

The scenery was beautiful. Green grass and beautiful green evergreens. The sun beamed upon me. Simply delightful.

I felt arms wrapped around my body. I looked back and I seen Nate. He smiled at me and held me close. I turned back around, knowing I was safe. As he held me, he sang me a sweet tune.

Music to my ears.

But the longer I listened, the more scratchy it became. It became scratchier and scratchier within each second until it became so scratchy, the tune became unbearable to listen to.

'what is going on?'

I looked up at him and he disappeared into dust. I was no longer held. The scenery changed to a cold winter night. It seemed as though I was in the middle of no where, snow falling quickly.

I couldn't move my feet from the ground. I tried my hardest and tried to fight but simply couldn't help myself. I decided to scream for help.

I'd think no one would hear me but somehow, someone did hear me. In the distance was a bright figure. He had humongous wings growing from his back and his smile was bright. He also seemed very warm for he was wearing layers and a big coat. Tall and handsome.

'what a beautiful man'

Soon enough, I knew who the unknown man was. It was Taehyung. And he was here to save me. Save me from the cold and make me feel happy.

A/N

Hey guyss! Sorry for taking so long to write! I've literally had no motivation for a while. I'm trying harder to study writing more and I'm ready to grow more and create better and deeper stories. But anyways, thank you for still supporting me and hope you're still fighting through life! I love you all!!