you're home early | five

"Y/N?"
I walked into the house from a Friday afternoon. I just got back from school.

"You're sure home early.."

After I said that, I ignored what she had to say and instantly went up to my room to throw my bag on the floor of my carpeted room.

I didn't feel like talking with her today. Or maybe ever. After what's happened, I don't wanna have anything to do with her.

Anyway, I decided to figure out what I was going to do for the remainder of the day until Nate comes to the d-

Wait.

She's here.

I should go to his home when she's asleep instead of having him come over and get me. That'll be too risky.

I shrugged off the thought as I knew my plan now. Now I should just do my homework and if I have time, I'll listen to some Panic! At the Disco. Yeah. That's a plan~

~

I was happy. One, I finished my homework and two, I will get to see Nate and that wonderful smile off his very soon.

I'll find something more decent to wear rather than these junky school clothes.

I took a quick shower, making sure to get as clean as possible. I wanted to look presentable. Not because I wanted to, but because it's just mannerism. It's just the proper way to enter someone's house. Clean and good-smelling.

As soon as I was done with my shower, I dried myself and slid on my clothes.

Regular dark colored ripped jeans, black Vans, a band shirt to match and a sweater since it was pretty cold out.

I blow dried my hair afterwards and brushed it out. I then put on some makeup and smiled at myself in the mirror.

"You're looking pretty decent today, Y/N. Not beautiful but decent."

I walked out of the restroom, dumping my dirty clothes into the hamper and taking my phone from the charger.

It was 6:30pm.

I should get going now-