refusal || thirteen

"So, they basically think you're invisible to them?" The male asked as he slurped a hanging noodle from between his plump lips.

I nodded slowly as I looked down at my fidgety hands, quietly. He spoke again, for he seen the dismay in the small girl sitting across from him.

"Have you tried talking it out with them?"

I looked up from my hands at him then gave a small sigh.

"I wish I could. But if I try, they wouldn't hear me or care at all."

I shrug my shoulders as he stares for a few seconds then also lets out a sigh. He mixes his noodles with the chopsticks in hand.

"You know, sometimes, it's okay to avoid the issue. But, since this is effecting you, you should at least try to speak up. Don't be afraid of others. The worst they could do is not listen. But that's why you gotta get their attention."

He took a sip of his water then set it down as he stared deeply into my eyes.

'Gentle arrowheads.'

"In all, you shouldn't keep your feelings bottled up so much. It can hurt you in the future."

I listened to him carefully, processing each word he let fall from his lips. I nodded, still as silent as ever. I felt his stare dig deep into my skin. I looked away whilst blushing lightly once more and fidgeting in my seat.

I hoped oh so much that he wouldn't notice it. Seems that he did. He gave me a chuckle. He then frowned slightly as he looked over my shoulder.

"Seems like he wants to take you back now.." he pointed over my shoulder.

I looked to where he was pointing and happened to see Nate signaling me to go sit with him. I noticed Chelsea wasn't there anymore.

Where'd that little demon run off to?

All I could do was groan then turn back to Taehyung with crossed arms. I then said bluntly and clearly,

"I'm not going back.."

A/N

    Well this chapter sucks..it'll get better later on maybe? But yeah sorry that I couldn't update yesterday. A few things came up like my promotion. Please forgive me yes? Well I should go to bed now. Hear from you all next Wednesday!!