trbl | nine

YOUR P.O.V

My mom woke me up early this morning. Why? Well, my father wanted to have a little "talk" with me.

"Y/N?" She came up the stairs. Your father wants to talk with you."

"What? Why?"

I uncovered my body from the blankets, sleepily and sighed. I walked down the steps to face my father.

He was angry.

This wasn't  good..

"So..I heard you were next door yesterday."

"I um..." That tattletaling son of a binch.

The thing I don't understand is how my 'mom' just stands there and watches me. She never does anything but tell my dad everything that I do. What kind of mom..?

"No words? I told you I don't want you leaving the house! I don't ever want to hear that you were at that boy's house again or there will be consequences!!" He crosses his arms and raised his deep voice at me.

I was done and tired of it. I had to say something. Whether it got me in trouble or not.

"DAD! Don't you understand how nice it is to have a friend who cares for you deeply? I mean of course you wouldn't know...you've never had friends like that in your life..that's why you are so against me all the time. Every little thing I do, you always have a problem! I eat, you get mad! I breathe, you get mad! What do I need to do to make you happy!? What happened to the old you!? The one who understood me!? The one who actually cared for me and loved me!? Oh I know..you found her daughter lovelier and easier to take care of."

"Y/N DON'T TA-"

"NO. I'm done with this.."

I stormed off to my room slamming the door shut behind me. I packed a bag with a few clothes and hopped out my window.

There was a ladder there so we can use when we wanted to go on the roof or something but we barely use it so my parents forgot about it. I carefully and quietly climbed down the rungs and made my way next door to Nate's home.

I knocked on his back door quietly. No answer. I tried a little bit louder this time but still nothing. He was probably listening to really loud music or playing video games. I decided to just walk in.

"Hello? Nate?" I slowly opened the door as I peeked my head in.

I seen Nate at his sofa playing his electric guitar. He looked at me with surprise and jumped up.

"Y/N!? What are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be at home? With your parents?" He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Yes..but I don't wanna be there right now."

I went over to his sofa and sat down with a sigh. He followed me over and sat next to me.

"Did something happen?" He asked sympathetically.

I looked down at my feet then covered my face with my hands in frustration.

"They just don't get it! They don't understand me or anything I do! I feel like they want me to live miserably for the rest of my life!"

Nate rubbed my back, comforting.

"Hey. If they wanted you to live a miserable life, wouldn't you think they would've just kicked you out by now and left you on the streets or something?"

"Agh..you wouldn't understand either. If you were in my shoes, you'd know."

He patted my back in response since he didn't exactly know what to say. He then got up to the kitchen to get himself a snack it sounded like.

He left me thinking on the couch about my life.

'Maybe they really do care but they never showed it?'

I curled up into a ball on his couch. This was too much thinking for my own brain to handle.

"I wanna be held..held and comforted" I whispered to myself.

"What was that?" He walked into the room with a big bag of barbecue chips and sat next to me again. This time, making me lean on him.

"I..uhm, nothing." I was speechless.

Here I was being comforted just by his words and leaning into him. Jeez is he some kind of gaurdian angel?

I mean yeah..his eyes are beautiful and so is his personality. Hair perfectly placed and clothing just matches with him. Everything about him is perfect.

"A chip will make you feel better? Maybe? Im not an expert at this type of stuff but when I'm stressed øut I just eat."

He holds the bag out to me and I look at his anxious face.

He really wants me to feel better. I can see it. I took a few chips and popped them into my mouth.

"Nate?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you.."

"For giving you chips? Haha!"

"Well, yeah but no. For being here for me. Even when you don't want to." I looked down at my hands.

He placed his hand on mines. I froze.

"I'm always going to be here for you. No matter what happens, I'll be here by your side."

I looked into his eyes finally and he looked back into mines. He looked down at my lips and I knew what was coming. He was getting closer. Closer. Even closer...

A/N HAHAHAHA!! CLIFF HANGER MAH DOODZ!! lol actually idek if it's a cliff hanger but sorry for not writing! I've been on writers block :((( but I'm back now so be aware for more chapters!!