ride | eleven

I decided to go to the mall with my friend today. I need to refresh my mind anyways. Especially after what happened with me and Nate earlier.

I called my friend to let her know it was okay for me to go and that I'll meet them there. I soon set my phone down and stared at the ceiling in thought once more.

' Why did we even..Think about doing that? Surely it didn't mean anything, right? '

I was interrupted by the knocks at my window. I quickly got up to open up the window to let my friend enter my room.

"What's up, Chelsea? Come on in! I was just getting ready and stuff."

I shrugged as I escorted her inside.

"You mean laying on your bed?" Chelsea asked with a laugh as she set her small satchel down.

"Uhh..yeah sure heh."

I looked at her with a nervous smile.

She didn't seem to notice the smile and was instead very observant with my room.

"You're room is..it's so cool! I especially like this!"

She ran over to my Tyler Joseph poster and stroked it. I instantly ran over and slapped her hand away from it.

"Hey! No touchy touchy my husbando!"

"Geez sorry, Miss Overprotective" she scoffed a little before she kept looking around.

I glared at her before starting on my makeup and such. In the middle of my process of applying my eyeliner, she decided to speak.

"So, I seen the new guy next store. He was outside a while ago to get the mail. I gotta admit, he was pretty cute. One-hundred percent would date, in all honesty."

I wanted to punch her little smile on her face so bad. My fists balled up and I insulted her in my mind saying the dirtiest words possible. But why? It's not like I have any feelings for him..I mean, I hope that wasn't the case.

I didn't turn her way and continued with my makeup.

"Oh really? That's intresting.."

She looked over my shoulder and watched me apply the eye makeup before I finished and got up with my fists balled up still. I still put on my best fake smile, though.

"Let's go now, shall we?"

She nodded and we began hopping out the window as I grabbed my bag. As soon as we stepped out and got to the front porch, Chelsea was waving wildly at someone.

'Oh god..'

He waved back with his radiant smile. I blushed a bit and sightly clenched my teeth. I hoped he wouldn't see it.

Before he could, I pulled my friend to the sidewalk and began walking.

"He's really nice, in my opinion. You should talk with him!"

"Already did.."

She gave me a funny face before looking back at him.

"What!? Re-"

"No more questions.."

We continued to walk down the sidewalk until we heard a voice. We both turned around. It was Nate.

"Wait! You guys need a ride to wherever you're headed? Just got my car fixed today."

Before I could say a word, Nate pulled up next to us with his now fixed car.

'I can't believe this..'

"Uh..yeah sure I guess. Whatever."

I nodded and opened the back door and hopped in quickly with Chelsea following behind.

Nate was setting up his GPS before he looked back at us while pushing up his nerdy glasses.

"Where are you girls headed?"

"The mall. No where special"

I just laid back and enjoyed the ride as my friend and  Nate talked about themselves to each other. I learned that Nate liked movies and actually had his own YouTube channel. How neat..

"I think Y/N is getting left out. Anything you wanna add, Y/N?" She looked over at me.

I quickly shook my head and stared out the window, awkwardly. Chelsea and Nate looked at me then began to continue talking to each other.

I look over at them once and my mind races with questions and statements. The one that stood out to me and truly gave me an effect was;

'They seem like a good couple already..'

A/N
   UPDATED YES YES YES! I seriously need a schedule...I think every Wednesday will be an update day, yes? Please help me lolol also, this chapter is just a little bit longer than my other ones cause I actually knew what to write. I'm beginning to plot down my ideas before writing so the chapters will get better and better each time. ;) I hope you enjoy this trash but thank you for reading anyway! I appreciate you all and ily all too! See you next week!