spill || twelve

We stepped through the doors of the mall and all I could hear was the laughs of Nate and Chelsea. Chelsea made a joke not too long ago, and I didn't find it too funny, but Nate and herself did.

I scoffed behind the two as they sped into Hot Topic. How nice. That's my store..

I'm usually really excited when I walk into a store like Hot Topic. But, today, I was a little off. I had an expressionless face and just glared at my two "friends" chatter and laugh about the merch in the store. This is annoying..

I sighed then parted from them. I went to the opposite side, looking around at the different pants and hoodies. None of them were as nice as they used to be. They seemed dull today. I picked up a pair of ripped jeans. Others would see a pair of jeans. But I could see my heart at this second. Tears and rips everywhere..I should stop thinking that way before someone thinks I'm weird and emo heh heh hehh~

I set them back down and already see Chelsea pulling at Nate's hand to lead him out of the store. I growled softly before I followed them out.

'Why am I acting this way? Stob it!'

After we went to almost every store, we ended up going to the food court and eating Panda Express. Chelsea got hungry.

The sad thing is that they haven't spoken to me at all since we've been here. It's almost like I'm invisible to them today. Even though I'm the one who met Nate first.

"So when have you first started playing the guitar?" She asked him as she runs her fingers through her short choppy blonde hair. He looked at her with that smile that I love so much.

'That's my smile..'

"Well, I've been playing for a while now. Three to four years, I think?" He took a drink of his Sprite before setting it back down, still not paying any mind to me but my so-called best friend.

I looked back and forth from them both. They seemed so interested in each other that I felt rather left out. Again. I mean, why even try being around if all I'm going to be is a third wheel.

Disgusting.

"I'll be back.." I said as I got out of my seat. As I expected, they didn't hear me. I sighed as I began walking to the restroom. But as I was on my way, I happened to bump into a tall figure which caused both of us to fall onto the tiled floor, also causing his tray of food to drop from his hands.

"O-oh! I'm so sorry! Are you okay!?"

The voice was deep. It was..attractive in a way? I looked up at the unknown "bump in the road" and I happened to see a boy in his mid 20s, I suppose?

His mocha eyes were slightly slanted yet huge enough for me to see. at a perfect angle and his skin was flawless and it glowed which complimented his sharp facial structures.

His drink must've fallen onto him because I seen a wet marking on his oversized Gucci looking outfit. He also had a red Barrett which was kind of cute to match with his bleached head.  He looked at the mess on the floor then at me.

' What's up with me and finding guys all over the place? '

"Oh no no! It's my fault. I should've watched where I was going."

I quickly picked up the mess and placed it on to his tray. He simply chuckled then took the tray and stood up.

"Ah, no it's fine. It happens a lot." He smiled, revealing his teeth as he helped me up.

I blushed brightly as he smiled at me. It warmed me up somehow. The feeling that Nate has given me? No..couldn't be. He held out his hand.

"I'm Taehyung, by the way. Kim Taehyung."

I took it into mines.

"Y/N.."

"That's a pretty name. I suggest you never change it, hm?"

He nodded, still smiling at me. It was as contagious as Nate's too. I let a smile conquer my lips as well. We stood in silence for a while. I decided to speak up.

"Well, I should probably go now. My "friends" are probably worried about me.." I looked over at their table and as before, they were having a good time without me.

What a wonderful feeling.

Taehyung must've read my facial expression because he looked that way also then back at me and frowned.

"Are you sure about that? If not, you can sit with me. We can get to know each other more and..maybe talk about a few things?"

I sighed as I stared at them.

Why did they have so much in common? Why aren't I there laughing along to their stupid jokes? I should be there. I should be important to them if I was their friend. I looked at Taehyung then back at their table once more.

"Okay.."

Tae took my hand gently and pulled me towards his table as a small tear trickled down my cheek.

'I should be important..'

A/N

Heyo! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was kinda depressing you can say? Yeah this is basically the feeling I have at school everyday. My friends have so much fun without me. ;; But let's stop talking about my depression. I added a BTS guy in because I thought it would motivate me to write. I hope you all don't mind. :) I hope to hear from you all in the next chapter and in the comments! Don't forget to vote and tysm for getting my trash many reads! <3