Chapter Forty Four - Nab

Start from the beginning

Enno nodded. "Alright, let's start gathering what we can take and what we have to leave behind."

"Enno, you know I can take it all, right?" I asked. "Even the furniture."

She had a look of shock on her face, and I realized that beside Gildarts (and maybe Makarov), none of the other adults really knew how much I could carry.

"I suggest you group things together, or try to organize them, though," I suggested.

While Nab got his room into order, I went around and started requipping what they wanted to keep. Enno had me leave the furniture, so they could sell the place fully furnished.

I requipped Nab's things, and I gave Enno one of my Call Cards, which she left with the neighbor, who would monitor the house and contact me when someone was interested.

Which reminded me, did someone rent Levy's house yet?

With our quest finished, Enno and Nab took one last look at their house before I popped them back to Magnolia.

After depositing Nab's things in Enno's apartment, I put my wrist cuffs back on and we walked back to the guild, so Nab could see Magnolia.

Nab was currently nine years old, and he hasn't started learning magic.

"Alright, Nab, and this is Fairy Tail," Enno said, somewhat quietly.

"Come on!" I said happily. "You can get your guild mark, and start training with us!"

"But he doesn't know magic," Enno said, confused.

"He will!" I said, dragging them inside and into the training room.

"Wow…" Nab said a bit quietly.

"Where do you want your insignia?" I asked, grabbing the stamp. "And think of the color you want."

"Um….I don't know," Nab said, before he started mumbling. "Maybe my arm? Or my chest? My hand…"

"Take your time," I said, handing the stamp over to Enno and getting on the trampoline. Now that it was properly installed, we all loved it, and Macao, Wakaba (and even the rest of Team B), had completely forgiven us for selling them out for it.

In one corner, it led to a pit I had made, which we filled with some of Cana's giant fluff and foam. The trampoline spanned the entire wall, and led to the other end. Outside, Makarov was having a pool built, and when it was done, we would also be able to jump into the pool from the trampoline. Now though, there was a steel door that was closing that section off because of how cold it was outside.

In this life, I finally had time to try doing all the things I couldn't do before – like gymnastics, or ballet or hand to hand combat. After many many tries, I finally learned how to do a front flip off the trampoline, which I then proceeded to do.

"That looks like fun," Nab said wistfully.

Enno had a tick mark on her forehead. She had obviously forgotten how indecisive her cousin was when she was away. "The faster you pick a place for your guild mark, the faster you can get on."

I laughed as I hauled myself out of fluffy pit.

I really loved this guild.