Hadifer-Forever and Always (Part two)

Start from the beginning

Theo nods in understanding, gesturing at Sept to sit on the sofa in front of him. Sept took a seat, but he took the tie from the floor first.

"I give up trying to wear that" Theo mumbled. Sept chuckled, "I am surprised there's no one here to help you" he commented. Theo shrugged, "well, there were supposed to be a few servants to help me out with this, but I told them to go out. I need to be alone" he explained.

"Do you want me to go, then?" Sept asked. Theo shook his head. "No, it's okay. You can help me with that" Theo said as he stands up. Sept nodded, standing up to approach Theo with his tie.

As their face grew closer, Sept studied Theo's face, realising there's something off.

"Is there anything wrong, Theo? You don't look happy" Sept asked worriedly.

Theo wants to brush that question off, but something inside him begs to be released. So he looked up to Sept's dark eyes, and he feels a strong urge to just hug him and cry.

"I'm scared," Theo said at last. Sept didn't say anything as he looked at Theo, who looked down with red cheeks.

Theo's scared?

It wasn't something everyone would be used with. He's always brave, he did everything he wanted to do, he'll challenge the shifter face to face with no fear, but this time, this time Theo is genuinely scared.

And Sept knows why.

"Theo, just because Hades is married, it doesn't mean he will abandon you. In fact, he'll love you more, if that's possible... Because I know he loves you so much" Sept told him gently.

"How can you say that? He'll have his attention for Lucifer and Lucifer only, and maybe his nerd stuff, but not me" Theo retaliated. 

Sept smiled, shaking his head.

"No, Theo... This wedding is something very encouraging for both Hades and Lucifer. With this, he wouldn't have to worry too much about what Lucifer's thinks, what Lucifer's wants. He knows Lucifer will be there, through ups and downs. He'll learn to love more than now Theo, and that's including loving you and your brothers more than before, stronger than before" Sept explained as he finished fixing Theo's tie, and buttoning his suit.

Theo pursed his lips, thinking. Sept was right, he thought. Again. Hades would learn to love more... To appreciate the people around him more. This wedding is so much more than just a declaration of love by two people.

"Besides" Sept drawled, "you'll get more siblings. Lucifer's children are going to be your siblings. And they'll love you too, Theo. You'll have more people around you, to love you and cherish your precense" he continues.

Theo chuckled ,"you are always so wise, Sept" he said. Sept laughed, "no, I am not. I'm just stating the truth" he said as he prepared to go outside the room.

Theo grabbed Sept's wrist, preventing him from going out. "Wait, Sept... Later, I'll sit with my mom. But at the party...Lea said all the children must do the first dance right after Hades and Lucifer... Would you be my dance?" Theo asked hopefully.

Sept actually blushed a little at that, and he nods. "Of course, Theo... I need to go to Hathor now, though. And a little advice? If you're so worried about it, go to Hades and talk to him" Sept said before turning around and walked out of the room.

Theo sighed, somehow, a heavy weight was lifted off his chest. He still feels like shit, though. Maybe he really should go to Hades's changing room.

With the thought in mind, Theo walks out to meet his daddy.

Inside our favorite's twins changing room...

"Come on, Cain, it's not that bad" Abel said, trying to convince his twin to wear the suit that was prepared for them and the rest of the brothers.