Having fun in the snow

After they slept everyone got up the next day that it was snowing! Everyone got dressed and went ordered breakfast. Everyone was wearing jumpers and warm clothes especially Nico due to being pale. They went to the kitchen and at that moment breakfast came. While they were eating the food Annabeth told them the plan for the day and after breakfast they were going snowboarding.

After eating breakfast and drinking their delicious hot chocolate drinks with marshmallows on top. (Everyone ordered one after Hazel told them it was really delicious)  They went into their rooms and wore their snowboarding gear. Leo was the one who took the most time and it was due to not knowing where he had put his snowboarding gear. 

Afterwards they went to the place and due to Frank lived in the snow he showed them how to do it. Nearly all of them got the hang of it after a falling a few times but thankfully no one got hurt badly. Jason was the worst of all of them, he too a bit more time to learn but with Piper's help he got he hang of it.

The boys decided to do a race so Annabeth, Will, Frank and Percy did a race and Frank won. Percy being the sore loser started arguing that Frank obviously was going to win because he lived in the snow and to shut him up Annabeth kissed really passionately and that shut him up really quick. They continued kissing falling Percy on his back and Annanbeth on top of him. 

Leo being the prankster he is began throwing snowballs at them and he began laughing. Annabeth and Percy took the moment to throw his a snowball back and it ended up in Leo's mouth and with that a snowball fight started while Piper, Nico and Reyna were making a snow ball but Frank hit the snowman after finishing it by mistake and it collapsed. 

Reyna was really angry about the snowman so she tackled Frank to the ground and started wrestling with him and ended up laughing. Afterwards they did some snow angels and went for a walk while listening to music because Nico brought a speaker with him which was useful, 

Everyone was getting hungry so they went back to the cabins. They ordered some food including steak. sandwiches, pizza, salad and chips,The food was delicious and decided to watch a movie which was Elf. It was a funny film and afterwards Piper and Jason decided to go on a walk alone so the others decided to go sledding. 

While they were waling Piper and Jason were talking about moving into Jason;s cabin due to him being the only son of Zeus because Thalia was a huntress of Artemis  and Piper;s cabin was crowded. Jason was the one who came up with it and Piper hug him and kissed him as a thank you. After the holiday Piper was instantly transferring into Jason;s cabin if Chiron accepts. After walking for a bit, holding hands and enjoying each other's company they decided to go sledding with the others.

It didn't take them long to find the others because Will and Leo were screaming really loudly. everyone enjoyed sledding and hours passed and the sun was setting when they decided to go home. After having a shower eating dinner they decided to go in the balcony start a fire and roast marshmallows. After laughing and telling stories to each other and eating the marshmallows, they went inside and turned on the heater because it was freezing and decided to watch the movie Licensed to Wed and go to sleep.