Exploring the city

The next morning everyone woke up around 8:00 in the morning. Everyone got dressed and went downstairs in the kitchen.

Reyna: Good morning everyone! There is no food in the fridge so we have to go good shopping.

Piper: I love food shopping! Who is still upstairs?

Hazel: Annabeth and Percy and Leo.

Will: I expected it from Leo and Percy but not from Annabeth she is always the first one to arrive!

Piper: *Innocently* Maybe she and Percy ended up going to bed really late. You know...

Jason: Uuuh good one Pipes!

*They here Annabeth and Percy coming down the stairs*

Annabeth: Sorry that we are late but Percy had a long time to get out of bed and with that took a long shower as well!

Percy: Sorry babe but I like to take long showers. Anyways where's Leo? I thought everyone is waiting for us!

Nico: Still in his room.

*Leo comes down*

Frank: What took you so long?

Leo: Oh I put my alarm at 8:00 instead 7:30 so I overslept sorry!

They went into the hotel's restaurant and ordered their food. When everyone was ready they ordered three taxis to take them to see the Golden Gate.  Frank, Hazel and Reyna went in the first one. Piper, Jason and Leo went in the second one and Percy, Annabeth, Will and Nico went in the third one. It took them 10 minutes to arrive so it was a short journey.

When they saw the gate, everyone was amazed by it especially Annabeth since she loves architecture. They took lots of photos of the Gate. After they went into a museum called "The History of Germany" (I invented the name") When they entered in the museum, they paid for the tickets and had a short video about The history of Germany. After they had a tour of the museum. Jason, Frank and Nico were the ones that liked the museum the most.

It was 11:00 so they decided to go in a restaurant nearby to eat lunch. They found a restaurant just around the corner called "Berlin's Speciality" (I invented it sorry if it sounds weird) The restaurant was beautiful. It had light blue walls and on the walls there were paintings of the countryside. The restaurant was really big. Instead of tables there were sofas  around the tables which were really comfortable. They found a table of 10 next to the window and sat around it. The food was delicious.

They  paid they bill and went food shopping. They bought as lot of food so they  went back to the guesthouse to put the food in the fridge.

After they to see a film in 3D that was going to show at a nearby cinema in 1 hour. The film was called My big fat Greek wedding which was hilarious. They bought some popcorn, drinks and slush to enjoy while watching the film. By the end of the film everyone had tears in their eyes from laughing, it was hilarious.

After the hilarious film the girls wanted to do some clothes shopping and Jason, Percy, Frank and Leo wanted to do some video game shopping, so they split up like this Percy, Jason, Frank and Leo went in a gadget shop while Hazel, Annabeth, Piper and Reyna went into a big shopping mall

Will and Nico had nothing to do so they went in a bakery nearby to get some macaroons because Nico had never tried a macaroon before and they will wait for the others there. When everyone will be ready from their shopping they will meet at the bakery at 5:30 and the time was 4:00 so they had 1 hour and 30 minutes.