Planning the holiday

It was a November evening, the sun was going down and there was a calm and gentle breeze. Reyna, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Will, Nico and Leo were having a nice picnic next to the Lake of Camp Half Blood. They were talking about what happened lately and how peaceful it is without any monsters interrupting their picnic. For Christmas they decided to go on holiday but they haven't decided the place yet.

Reyna: Where should we go for holiday?

Frank: I want to go somewhere where there is snow. I really want to see snow I have never seen it in my entire life.

Annabeth: Ok we will go somewhere where there is snow any places we can go to?

Leo: We can go to Alaska there is a lot of snow there!

Hazel: No way! That place still gives me bad memories. I still have nightmares about that place.

Percy and Frank: I agree!

Piper: Why don't we go in Northern Europe there is snow there.

Jason: Great idea! But there are a lot of countries in Northern Europe which country should we go?

Nico: How about Germany?

Will: Great idea Nico I heard there is snow in Germany and there are a lot of interesting places to visit.

Everyone: Cool!

Annabeth: So it is settled! For the Christmas holidays we are going to Germany.

Everyone was happy about the holiday and no one complained. After talking for a while, they decided to play football. The teams were Reyna's team which consisted of Reyna, Hazel, Jason, Will and Annabeth against Nico's team which consisted of Nico, Leo, Percy, Piper and Frank.
At first no one could score. But in the end Reyna's team won by 5-2.

That night Annabeth was in her cabin doing some research about Germany for the holiday on her laptop. (Leo made laptops and phones immune to be tracked down by monsters) She found lots of architecture and buildings they could visit. She took notes of which places she wanted to visit as well. Annabeth wanted to visit the Berlin Gate especially on New Year's Eve. The others left Annabeth in charge to book the holiday. They were going to stay in the capital city of Germany Berlin. She booked a guest house they are going to stay in a holiday which was "Berlin's Guesthouse " (I invented the name) They are going to stay in Berlin 2 weeks in total from the 20th December till 6th January. However from the 2nd till the 6th of January they are going to stay in a ski resort so they can do snow related activities. The resort is a 2hr drive from Berlin. She also booked 3 taxis to take them from the guesthouse to the resort. While she was booking the holiday someone knocks on the door and it was Percy.

Annabeth: Percy what do you want it's the middle of the night you should be asleep.

Percy: Then why are you awake?

Annabeth: I am booking the holiday. What are you doing here?

Percy: I just wanted to see my girlfriend can't I?

Annabeth: Yes you can!

Percy: So what did you book?

Annabeth: We are going to stay in the capital city Berlin and we are going to stay in a guesthouse which is really big and has 6 bedrooms. One for me and you, another one for Jason and Piper, Nico and Will, Reyna, Leo, Hazel and Frank. Berlin has interesting places we can visit as well. I also booked a ski resort that we can stay at the last 4 days so we can do skiing and snow boarding and other activities!

Percy: Sounds Perfect!

Annabeth: *yawning* I think I should go to sleep it's like 2 in the morning. Good night Seaweed Brian. *kisses him*

Percy: Goodnight Wise girl! I am going back to my cabin.