Christmas Day

It was Christmas Day and Leo was the first one to wake up. It was snowing outside in the street so he went to wake up the others by jumping on he bed like a kid excited to open the presents from Santa. When he told them about the snow they all got excited as well. They wore jackets, gloves, scarves and boots clothes so they don't get cold. 

They have never been in the snow before except for Frank. They all started making snow balls and throwing them a each other and ended up having at each other. They all made some snow angels and a snowman but Frank accidentally fell on it because Hazel was tickling him very hard. After an hour of playing in the snow they all went inside to have some breakfast because they all got hungry. 

They lit a fire in the fireplace and Will being the best cook decided to cook for all of them an English breakfast however he made Piper some pancakes because she didn't like that type of breakfast. He also made them some nice and warm mugs of hot chocolate. Nico went to help him and while they were making breakfast they kissed light kisses. 

While they were making breakfast the others continued watching the series of Teen Wolf and started watching The Vampire Diaries. The girls loved Stiles and instantly fell in love with Damon. The boys started flexing their muscles to look hotter than both Damon and Stiles. When breakfast was ready they went to eat in the kitchen so they don't eat in the living room. They all enjoyed it and thanked both Will and Nico. 

It was time to open the presents, they all opened them one by one. Everyone was happy with what they received they all thanked and hugged each other. Afterwards they sang some Christmas songs to get in the Christmas vibe. It was lunchtime and they didn't have any food left in the fridge. So they ordered some pizzas. They were Delicious. In the afternoon they went to visit the Christmas market and bought some presents for their friends back at camp and for their parents.

 Percy told hem that in the evening they are going to eat in an expensive restaurant. It was a present from him to all of them for Christmas. The girls cried with joy and Annabeth kissed him really hard. They arrived home at 16:30

The reservation was around 19:30 so they started to get ready because they wanted to look their best. The girls started curling/straightening their hair and Piper made their make-up because she was really good at it being a daughter of Aphrodite. They all got changed into beautiful dresses.

Annabeth:

Hair:

Dress:

Shoes:

Piper:

Hair: