Oh no where's Leo?

Frank, Leo,Jason and Percy saw a shop that sells gadgets and decided to take a look what in there. The shop was huge and there was everything you need related with technology. Jason went to look for a new camera because he wanted to take some pictures while on holiday and the camera he had was broken. Percy and Frank went in the video games section and the bought two video games each.

Leo just took a look around the shop because he didn't want to buy anything he just wanted to join the others and didn't want to ruin Will and Nico's time they had together.

Suddenly he stopped in his tracks and saw a hot sales assistant arranging some supplies on the shelf she was 16 or 17 years old and so being Leo he went to flirt with her.

Before they came on this holiday Leo studied some German so he thought he was an expert in it. He went to the sales assistant and told her in German: Ich komme aus Leo und ich bin America und ich habe ein kalt. (He wanted to say My name is Leo and I am from America and I am really hot. Instead he said I am from Leo and I am America and I have a cold)

Meanwhile the others had already left and they didn't notice that Leo wasn't with them. The sales assistant gave a Leo a slap on the cheek and Leo ended up burning the whole shelf. The fire started to spread out and in a split second the whole place was on fire. The fire alarms went off.

Luckily everyone that was in the shop got out alive. Leo went to the girl that he was flirting with and tried to apologising but she slapped him hard in the face for the second time. When the police came the same girl told the police that it was Leo's fault. The police went to Leo and in English they told him that he was arrested for burning an entire shop down. (They spoke with him in English because they knew he was a tourist.

They took Leo to the car and drove to Berlin's police station. Leo was peeing in his pants in the police car because he was arrested.

Meanwhile the boys didn't notice that Leo was missing for about ten minutes after they left the store. They were walking back to the cafe as planned when Frank said:

Frank: Guys something doesn't feel right.

Jason: Yeah, I have been thinking the same thing but I thought it's just me.

Percy: Wait a sec.... We went as group of 4 now we are 3? Oh no! Leo is not here oh well........ WHAT THE HECK??

Together: WHERE IS LEO?

Jason: Leo is still at the video store!! I can't believe we left Leo at the video store.

Frank: Our buddy.

Percy: We are horrible friends!!! How could we forget Leo!!!!

*Percy's rings*

Percy: Hello? Yes that is me. What the hell? Ok we will be there in 30 mins. Thank you.

*after the phone conversation. Percy is shocked*

Jason: Dude are you ok? Who called you?

Percy: It was from the Berlin's police station.

Frank: Why would they call you? We didn't do anything wrong.... Expect forgetting Leo but that isn't against the law!

Percy: Leo is arrested he is at the police station.... In a cell.

Frank: We shouldn't have left him alone for a second!!

Jason: Did they tell you why they have arrested him?

Percy: No they will tell us when we get there.

Jason: Ok let's go get the others and head to the police station straight away. Everyone is going to be shocked!

Percy: My hands are still shaking!