Packing

The days passed by very quickly and it is one week before they leave for the holiday. The girls were packing in Piper's room. The boys were packing in Jason's room.

In the girls room:

In Piper's room there were clothes everywhere on the floor, on the bed even in the bathroom. All of Piper's siblings were Pegasus riding so they had the cabin to themselves. Piper was deciding what to take with her on holiday and the girls were helping her.

Piper: What should I take with me?

Hazel: It's gonna be cold so you better take the warmest clothes you have.

Annabeth: Only take one set of high heels. You don't need more than one. Besides if you forget something you can borrow from us.

Reyna: Yeah all of us can share with each other.

Piper: Great idea! What do you think about this blue sweatshirt, green cardigan, pink hoodie, blue jeans, black jeans and a brown coat?

Annabeth: Pack them up!

Piper: I have a grey hoodie it suits Annabeth you should take it in your luggage cause it won't be able to fit in mine.

Annabeth: Ok thanks so much! I have room in my luggage.

Piper: Do we need snowboarding gear?

Reyna: No we are going to rent them there at the resort. I am so excited to go skiing!

Hazel: Me too! And I want to have a snowball fight!

Annabeth: Us girls against boys.

Reyna: We are going to kick their asses off.

Annabeth: Yeah!!

Piper: OH NO!!

Annabeth: Piper what happened?

Piper: The coat and this nice long sleeved lilac dress which I am going to wear for a night out, won't fit in the luggage!

Hazel: Calm down you can put them into my luggage I have space for the coat and the dress. 

Piper: Thank you so much! *hugs Hazel*

Reyna: These boots will come in really handy Piper you should pack them.

Piper: But I don't have enough space for them.

Reyna: I will take them in my luggage ok?

Piper: You guys are seriously the best!

Annabeth: That is what friends are for! Have you packed everything?

Piper: Just my make up and a few other things but I am going to put them in a hand luggage.

Reyna: HOLY HADES 2 luggages! I only needed one.

................................................

Meanwhile the boys were handling it way better than the girls were. Everything was in place and they weren't stressing about what clothes to take with them like Piper. The boys didn't take a lot of time to pack. When they were finished they went in Cabin 10 to check on the girls but they saw a mess, so they told them that they were going to New York to grab some dinner.

They went in Percy's car because he was the only one who got his driver's licence. It was a short drive and on the way there they had a music karaoke. When they arrived Percy parked his car in a parking lot. He parked his car near Central Park so they decided to spent some time there.

The boys decided to play a game of football and explore the park. The teams were Will and Nico against Leo and Jason. Will and Nico won and Will kissed Nico so hard that Nico blushed. In the meantime Percy went to visit his mum and step dad because they didn't live far away.

When Percy was done visiting his parents he went back to the park, found the others and went to a pizzeria he  suggested. He used to go to that Pizzeria with his mum when he was a little kid and the pizzas are delicious. The building was beautiful it had red and white walls, red velvet curtains hanging from the windows, red velvet sofa and red and white checked tables with a vase of flowers and a candle in the middle.

The person who owned the place was an Italian named Marco. The boys sat down at a table next to the window and they ordered a hot chili and pepperoni pizza for Leo, a pizza capricosa for Jason and Frank, a margherita for Nico and a pepperoni pizza with no chili on it for Percy and Will. They called the girls so they could order a pizza for each of them as a take away.

Annabeth wanted a capricosa, Hazel and Reyna wanted a pepparoni and Piper wanted a margheritha. When they ate their food they went home and gave the pizzas to the girls and they decided to watch a movie in Percy's cabin (every cabin has a TV) and they watched Maze Runner. They all loved the movie. After the movie everyone went back in their cabin except Annabeth which slept in Percy's cabin.

Demigods Going On Holidayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें