Saving Leo Part 1!

Nico and Will were in the café alone so Will had the opportunity to kiss Nico and took it. After a few minutes of kissing they separated to catch their breath. They ordered some macaroons and a cup of hot chocolate each because it was was freaking as hell outside.

The hot chocolate had whipped cream, marshmallows and sprinkles on top. They took a sip and it was delicious. The macaroons were mouth delicious as well. Suddenly Percy, Frank and Jason came in the café. They had a shocked and worried look on their faces.

Nico: What happened guys? You look like you've seen a ghost. Where's Leo?

Percy: ..... We have a slight problem with Leo.

Will: OMG! Is everything OK?

Frank: No!.....Leo just got arrested and he is in jail at the police station!

Nico: How could this happen? What did he do?!

Jason: We don't know they will tell us when we get there. And we kinda forgot Leo at the shop we went to!

Will: How could we get him out of there?

Nico: I could shadow travel and get him out of there in a second like nothing happened!

Will: No! No shadow travelling for you doctor's order.

Nico: Fine it was only a suggestion!

Percy: Any other suggestions?

Will: We could leave him there.

Others: WHAT?!

Will: Geez calm down I was only joking!

Nico: We could call the girls, meet them and then tell them about Leo. I think Annabeth can come up with a plan!

Percy: Yeah! Annabeth always comes up with a great plan and it always works! 

Jason: I am going to call Piper because she won't notice a thing!

Percy: If I called Annabeth she would notice straight away! Piper is too distracted with shopping!

*Phone call*

Piper: Hey Jas is everything all right?

Jason: Yeah babe! Where are you?

Piper: In a shop called Bella's Boutique (I invented the name) why?

Jason: The boys and I wanted to come with you shopping.

Piper: Uuuuh ok! It's close by the café you will find it immediately!

Jason: Ok! See you in a bit! Love you!

Piper: Love you too!

Jason: Didn't notice a thing! They are shopping in Bella's Boutique it's close by!

Percy: We should get going!

*After meeting with the girls*

Piper: Hey Jason what's up?

Jason: They sky!

Annabeth: Where's  Leo?

Boys: ......

Annabeth: Wnat happened to Leo? WHERE IS HE?!

Percy: Annabeth don't be mad at what I am going to tell you!

Annabeth: Depends on what it is!

Percy: We... Kind left Leo alone.

Annabeth: And?

Percy: He got arrested so be is at the police station pls don't kill me!

Piper: What? *faints*

Jason: Oh no! Piper wake up!!

Annabeth: YOU DID WHAT??
How could you? I am really mad at you right now but the first thing to do is save Leo! Will is Piper ok?

Will: Yeah she needs to rest a bit and be back to normal!

Hazel: Thanks goodness! We should get back to the hotel!

Annabeth: Percy I though you were the responsible one! And you forgot him! When we have kids you are gonna leave them behind? I seriously am ashamed of you!

Percy: I am sorry Annabeth please please forgive me!

Annabeth: Let's go to the hotel like Hazel said and discuss it there! And we let Piper come conscious again.

*Meanwhile at the police station*

Leo's POV

OMG! I am gonna freak out! I can't take it anymore! It's been an hour and I am losing my mind in here! I have nothing to do! Absolutely nothing! I cannot flirt with the ladies here and the policemen are men and I am not gay so I wot flirt with them! Yuck! If Will was here he would flirt with them.

The room is so small and the toilet stinks! I wonder why the others still haven't come and saved me from this hell hole yet! Did they forget me? Maybe they are on their way!

Or they don't care about me and found this the best opportunity to get rid of me! The policemen here are so scary! In this small room there is only a chair to sit on, a small bucket as a toilet and a bed which isn't comfortable at all! I don't know if I can survive a night in here let alone a year or more!

I can run away but then I'll get into more trouble because I will be a fugitive. Oh what are the others doing right now? It can be two things. Having a party because they got rid of me or they are going out of their freaking minds  and planning how are they gonna save my cute little ass from here.

While was thinking about this at the hotel in Piper and Jason's room a catastrophe was happening. Annabeth was going out of her freaking mind and giving Percy the silent treatment. Percy was trying to talk to Annabeth but it was no use and sat on a hair in the corner. Jason was trying to wake Piper up. Frank and Hazel are trying to understand what is happening so are Will, Nico and Reyna.

Suddenly Piper wkaes up and see that everyone is out of control so she uses her charmspeak to get everyone's attention!

Piper: What happened? I know Leo got arrested bit right we need a plan to save Leo not arguing with each other!

Annabeth: Piper has a point! I have a plan.

Reyna: Shoot.

Annabeth: We could go to the police station and talk to the policemen while Piper is using her charmspeak. Under the spell he would realise Leo and viola' he is free. After Hazel uses the most to trick him and we get out of there as fast as we can.

Frank: Are you sure it's gonna work? Hazel are you sure you can do that?

Hazel: Relax love! I can do it no worries! I think this plan is the best we can come up with. Annabeth is the smartest after all! *kisses him*

Will: What about me, Percy, Jason, Nico, Frank and Reyna?

Annabeth: Reyna and Nico are going to stay outside to see if anyone is coming and you will call a taxi when we text you. The others should stay here so if something goes wrong not all of us get caught.
Everything clear?

Percy: One thing.

Annabeth: What?

Percy: Are you still mad at me?

Annabeth: We will talk about it after this mission.