Going to the mountains

The few days left in Berlin the group explored the city and one night Nico ended up nearly having a fight with a German female because she smiled and winked at Will. But Percy made Nico come to his senses and thankfully Nico let it go before making a skeleton army. They also went shopping this time without letting Leo out of their sight.

On their last day they all stayed at home, packing their bags to spend their last days of their holiday in a skiing cabin, to do snow-related activities. In the morning they had breakfast and everyone was packing in their room while listening to music or watching YouTube videos. Nearly everyone was ready except Reyna, Piper, Jason and Percy so they all went into the living room to play a board game while waiting for the others to finish.

They still had 5 hours to be out of the house. After a few minutes Percy and Reyna came into the living room leaving Jason and Piper. Will went into the kitchen to cook lunch and Hazel and Annabeth went to help him while the others continued playing . They cooked some meat, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because they were Piper's favorite and a pasta salad with milkshakes. 

*While cooking*

Annabeth: Piper and Jason are taking really long! I hope everything is ok!

Hazel: Should we go and check on them... or leave them alone. It has been half an hour since the rest of us finished packing. 

Will: I think either Annabeth or Percy should go because if they are having sex they wouldn't be mad at you and I don't want to see anything it would me disgusting! 

Annabeth: I am going to go check on them ok!

While she was going upstairs she saw the boys and Reyna playing a video game and Reyna was winning.

Reyna: Se I told you I can beat all of your asses! 

Frank: Ok ok! Don't need to say it for the millionth time Reyna! We know!

When Annabeth knocked on the door there was no answer and so she opened the door. 

*A bit of sin is coming*

She found both Piper and Jason under the covers. Jason was on top of Piper kissing piper's neck and Piper's hands wee in Jason's hair making it all messy.

Annabeth: Oh..... I thought something happened because half an hour has passed since everyone was finished packing and we were getting worried!.... Take your time.

When Annabth went back into the kitchen Will and Hazel asked her what she saw and she told them every single detail. When the food was ready everyone helped in preparing the table and Jason and Piper came downstairs on time. Annabeth apologized to them for barging in but Jason and Piper forgave her straight away.

They all ate lunch and cleaned the table and washed the plates. Everyone enjoyed the food and afterwards they brought the suitcases downstairs because it was time to leave. Leo was fake crying and Percy joined in. They also packed a bag full of crisps, chocolate, some sandwiches and a bottle of water if anyone got thirsty or hungry because it was a long journey. 

The two vans arrived and they started packing their suitcases in the van. Will, Piper, Jason, Leo and Reyna went in the first van and the rest went in the second van. In the middle of the journey Leo started teasing Jason and Piper earlier and Jason wanted throw Leo out of the window. He was going to do it but Piper stopped him. They arrived at the cabin late at night so they found the rooms and went to sleep.