Leo is finally free!

So Reyna, Annabeth, Piper, Hazel and Will went to the police station. Nico and Reyna wore a disguise and sat on a bench so they will be ready. The others went inside and the police told them why Leo was arrested.

After Piper used her charmspeak and she told him to free Leo. The police did as they were told and Leo was finally free. Everyone hugged Leo really hard and Piper cried a few tears as well.

Afterwards Hazel controlled the mist by making it look like Leo was never in jail and he never burned a shop down. Annabeth texted Reyna and everything was going as planned. They got out of there and found the taxi waiting for them.

They went in it and went back to the guesthouse . When they arrived the others were really relieved that everything went well. Leo apologised for the chaos he caused and that he won't do it again.

They decided to have a relaxing night and staying at the guesthouse! It was 6 in the evening and everyone was getting hungry especially Leo!

So they ordered take away from a Chinese restaurant. While they were waiting for the food everyone took a shower and got into their pyjamas. While they were waiting for the food they watched a new series called Teen Wolf. They all loved it and Jason and Percy compared themselves to Scott and Stiles. Scott was Jason and Stiles was Percy.

Percy tried talking to Annabeth but it was no use. They ended up staying like this. Percy next to Jason and Jason cuddling with Piper. Next to Piper was Leo and next to Leo was Reyna on the sofa. Frank and Hazel sat on a smaller sofa. Annabeth sat on a comfortable chair. Will and Nico Sat on the floor with blankets on top of them cuddling.

In the middle of the second episode the food arrived. They ordered sweet and sour chicken, noodles, sweet and sour sauce, spring rolls and some egg fried rice. The food was delicious.

A conversation while watching TV:

Piper: What a day we had today but I am glad everything went well!

Hazel: Couldn't agree more!

Leo: That Chinese food was delicious! I was starving! Nico why didn't you try it?

Nico: Nah I am not that hungry a bowl of cereal is enough for me!

Jason: It is really cold we should turn the central heating on!

Annabeth: Yeah I am freezing!

Percy: Let me turn it on!

*After turning it on*

Frank: ahhh that is much better!

Reyna: I am going to make some hot chocolate who wants?

Everyone: Me!

Will: Let me help you because you need to do 10 cups of hot chocolate!

Reyna: Thanks Will! Pause the episode so I don't lose any of it! I am getting hooked with this series!

Will: Which episode is this?

Percy: Middle of 4.

So Reyna and Will went to make hot chocolate. In each of the mug they made some whipped cream and marshmallows. The put some chocolate chip cookies on a small plate. They put everything in a tray and went back into the living room. Everyone liked drank the hot chocolate and ate the cookies.

Annabeth: That hot chocolate was delicious you two should start a hot chocolate business.

It was 10 at night and they were watching a movie called Point Break when Percy wanted to talk to Annabeth and arrange things with her so he told her to talk to her privately in their bedroom.

( There is a little bit of sin coming so if you don't feel comfortable reading those things or you are too young don't read this part. I will write again when it is over)

Annabeth: What do you want?

Percy: I am really sorry for what I did so please please forgive me!

Annabeth: What's gonna make me change my mind?

Percy: This! *kisses Annabeth really hard on the lips*

Annabeth: Ok I forgive you!

Percy: Let's just stay here instead of going downstairs.

Annabeth: Yeah! The film was getting pretty boring.

Afterwards Percy started kissing Annabeth on the lips and started making his way down her neck. Percy began kissing her neck and leaving her hickeys. His other hand worked their way under her shirt and he started rubbing her back up and down.

Annabeth started moaning when he began leaving her hickeys. Percy took off his shirt revealing his six pack and abs. Annabeth's mouth hung open. She started tracing her fingers on his six pack. She took off her hoodie revealing her black and white bra.

Percy started kissing her stomach and Annabeth's hands went their way through his messy hair. He went on top of her on the bed. His lips made their way back to her lips. They continued kissing some more.

(Sin is over)

Meanwhile in the living room.

Frank: What is taking them so long!?

Piper: I think she pretty much forgave him and they are gonna stay there for the rest if the night.

Leo: I agree with Piper! I have an idea let's just open the door without knocking!

Everyone: NOOOO!

Leo: Oh come on! You guys are no fun!

Reyna: Let's just give them some privacy!

They continued watching the movie and afterwards everyone went to bed without disturbing Percy and Annabeth. Even if that meant Jason grabbing Leo by the ear.