Arriving in Berlin

The day of leaving camp and going on holiday arrived. Everyone was excited especially Hazel since she never went on a plane before. It was also their first holiday together without any monsters chasing after them. At 11 in the morning they left camp.

Argus drove them to the airport. When they arrived Leo was jumping up and down with excitement. They took their luggages and thanked Argus. The departure was at 12:30 and they arrived at the airport at 11:30 so they had an hour to spare. They checked in the luggage and because it was lunchtime they decided to find a restaurant to have lunch. They found a restaurant and ordered their food.

Leo: I am so excited to go Germany.

Hazel: Me too! I have never been on a plane before.

Percy: I hope Zeus won't blast me off because I am travelling in the sky.

Jason: Don't worry bro calm down if something happens to you we'll save you.

Percy: I hope so.

Annabeth: Calm down we haven't even boarded the plane and you are already worrying!

Reyna: I want to buy a book so I have something to do on the plane journey and I think here there are some awesome books. So who is coming with me to go to that book store in the corner after lunch?

Will: I'll come I want to buy a book anyways to read something in my spare time.

Hazel: I'll come as well.

Piper: When is the food arriving? 

Jason: Calm down Pipes!

Frank: Look they are bringing the food!

Piper: At last!

After they ate their lunch Reyna, Will and Hazel we to the bookshop and the others found two benches and sat down to wait for them.

In the bookshop Will bought 2 books Reyna 2 books and Hazel 3 books. When they arrived it was time to board the plane. So they checked themselves in and their passports and boarded the plane. On the plane they sat like this: Leo next to Piper, Piper next to Jason, Jason next to Percy, Percy next to Annabeth, Annabeth next to Reyna, Reyna next to Frank, Frank next to Hazel, Hazel next to Nico and Nico next to Will.

While being on the plane Leo played some video games. Jason and Piper watched a romantic movie The fault in our stars and when the movie ended Piper was crying. Annabeth and Percy watched a movie Suicide Squad which they loved especially Percy. Reyna read one of the books she bought at the airport. Hazel and Frank watched a movie The Maze Runner. Will and Nico played some video games as well.

Reyna fell asleep and Leo played a prank on her which was putting whipped cream on her hand and then he woke up and she put it on her face. She was so sleepy that she didn't argue with Leo. The plane journey was 10 hours long. When they arrived in Berlin it was 1 o'clock in the morning.

When they arrived they went to pick up their luggages. Afterwards they saw 3 taxis and told the drivers to the guesthouse. Annabeth, Reyna and Piper went in the first taxi. Jason, Will, Percy and Frank went in the second one. Leo, Hazel and Nico went in the last one.

After an hour they arrived they paid the taxis, went into the guesthouse. It was a big house and it was beautiful as well. Piper and Jason's, Nico and Will's bedrooms were downstairs. The other bedrooms were upstairs.  Because it was early in the morning they decided to get some sleep.