"So where are we going?"

"Oh you will see. Now let's go!" he said mysteriously. You grabbed your purse and followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Jimin, Jin and Namjoon were sitting at the dining table in the kitchen, playing a card game. When the two of you entered they looked up at you both curiously, as Yoongi opened the fridge picking out several different boxes and bottles, and put them into a picnic bakset.

"Looks like you have planned something special for tonight hyung. Are you two going on a picnic or something?" Jimin asked as he watched Yoongi filling the basket with the colorful boxes. Yoongi looked at the three of them and then at you and smiled

"Something like that yeah." what did he mean by that? You tried to get some kind of hint from his eyes, but to no use he just kept looking mysterious with that annoying smirk.

As the two of you drove off, you noticed that he were driving you to the outer parts of the city. Where could he be taking you? But you didn't ask that, because you already knew that he wouldn't give you a proper answer. So instead you asked where he had been during the whole day.

"Nothing special, I just needed to do some errands that's all. Nothing important." he gave you a ensuring smile.

After a little while of driving, he finally parked the car near a hill that were surrounded with trees. The clock was around 7:40 pm and the sun stood low on the sky, most of the light were gone but it was like a dimmed light surrounding the place. Yoongi jumped out of the car, with the picnic basket in his hand and started to walk up the hill. The hill was not very steep, but as soon as you came to the top, you had to stop for a second and just let out a gasp. The scenery was so beautiful. From the hill you had a great view over the city. Hundreds of lights were shining from below, the sun had now disappeared almost entirely which just made it even more stunning.

"It's pretty isn't it?" Yoongi said and gazed out over the view too "I usually come to this place, whenever I want to clear my thoughts. It rarely comes anyone here, so it's mostly the perfect place for thinking." you looked at him

"Since when did you become so deep Sweg master?"

"Sweg master? Really is that my nickname, couldn't I have something more adorable?" he wrinkled his nose at the cringey nickname.

"What you don't like it? I thought you were born with sweg?" you said dramatically as you laid your hand over your chest.

"Well of course! You know it's just who I am, some people can't handle my sweg level. They just fall around me like dominos." he replied as he started to place a blanket that he had brought with him on the ground. You sat down with him while he started to pack up all of the boxes from the basket and removed the lids. Inside of the boxes were loads of delicious looking food. Dumplings, sushi rolls, kimchi etc. It was all packed neat and nicely together.

Your stomach suddenly broke the temporary silence with a loud growl. You desperately tried to make it stop, by poking your stomach with your hand. It didn't work out very well, since it just looked like you were punching yourself in the stomach. Yoongi gave you a weird look like he were judging you more and more for every second that past by.

"I knew that first dates tends to be awkward and weird, but I wasn't prepared on "girl punching herself in the stomach" weird." he said sarcastically, and gave you another weird look before picking up a salmon sushi roll and shoving it into his mouth. A light shade of pink appeared on your cheeks, as you immediately stopped poking your stomach and quickly shoved a dumpling into your mouth so you wouldn't need to answer the question. As Yoongi watched your cheeks goes pink, a small smile appeared on his lips while eating another sushi roll.