Chapter 24, Biggest Tip and Sportsmanship

*Authors Note*  As you've often seen from me,  I couldn't resist slipping in a chapter that is,  let's say,  naughty.  If that's not your thing,  please wait for the next chapter,  you won't miss anything in relation to the full story.

.......

...............

After the really late night on Wednesday,  Thursday, when Kongpop got home,  he got his usual hug and kiss,  but there was no lovely dinner in the oven.  Arthit looked tired and the first thing he did was apologise.  

"Kongpop,  I just can't cook tonight,  do you mind if we order something in?"

Kong was tired too,  and he felt terrible that Arthit would even think about it.  "Of course not P."    He could see that Arthit's hair was damp and his housecoat was a sure sign he'd showered already.  "Sit down P'Arthit and relax.  I'll order and take care of everything."  

He lead Arthit to the sofa and set him down.  Kong bent and kissed his forehead.  "P,' I don't want you to think I expect you to make dinner every night you know,  we can order in five nights a week if you want."

Arthit beamed a smile,  he knew that Kong was just being kind.  "Thank you Kongpop,  but it's just for tonight,  we don't often stay up till three in the morning on a weeknight.  I'll be fine."

He squirmed a bit and got comfortable.  "So Kongpop,  I had so much fun seeing  all of our friends at Prem's book signing the other night,  I didn't want it to end."

Kong stuck his head around the corner of the kitchen to see Arthit reclined.  "I know,  I felt the same way."

Arthit turned his head to look at Kong,  "I liked it so much,  that I want to have a really big party here Kongpop,  everybody,  the whole gang and more."

Kong cocked his head and stepped fully around the corner now.  "Really P'?  Is there an occasion?"

"No,   I just would like to welcome Prem home again and celebrate his and Wad's reunion,  and,  I guess just to have all those same people together again.  I don't feel like we had enough time with them."

Kong shrugged.  "Sure P'Arthit,  if you say so,  I'm game."  Kong wrinkled his nose and smiled as he said it.

Looking less tired suddenly and more excited,  Arthit sat up.  "I want to go all out,  I want to have it catered so that I don't have to cook,  I want booze,  and lot's of it."  He held up his finger.  "Oh!  I want flowers too,  let's do it up right like Prem does."

Kongpop shook his head again.  "Wow! Sure P'Arthit,  whatever you want."   

It was exciting when Arthit was excited.  He made funny faces and wrinkled his nose.  Even after all this time together, his antics made Kong feel screwy and unglued.